New Servers being created with 1 player in each

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    I want all my players to join a single server until it gets full to the max I’ve specified, before it makes a new server. Because my game is highly interactive and depends on a lot of people playing it together at the same time.

2. What is the issue? Include enough details if possible!
    No matter which setting I select in Place Settings > Access > Server Fill, Roblox always creates 2 or more new servers with 1 player in each, while there’s one with a few other players in it (less than half of max)

3. What solutions have you thought of so far?
    Place Settings > Access > Server Fill > Fill Each Server as Full as Possible
    Place Settings > Access > Server Fill > Roblox optimizes server fill for me

Both of these seem to do the same thing

After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!

Here’s a link to my game, Slither 3D:

Max is set to 30 but when it gets to around 5-8 players it creates 1-3 more new servers with 1 player in each.

WHY???

WHY?

4 Likes

It could possibly be different region servers.

It happens with my game but when you check the pings on each server they’re all extremely different depending on it’s region.

2 Likes

Yeah, but, how come this happen now all of a sudden? i’ve never had this happen with my game and whenever i host a event people from different regions join and the point is to get them all in 1 server, which can’t be done without a hassle.