New size of Roblox game's thumbnails? (need help!)

Hey there Robloxians!

I have seen that my Roblox game have a thumbnail with white lines and I see that this refers to size and I was confused because the image was 1920x1080

(maxium size of thumbnails) and it was with the white line:

Now with that, I don’t know If this is a bug of Roblox or made a new size. Can you guys help me to find out what is going on and If Roblox made a new size, can y’all tell me what is the new weight and height of the Roblox’s Thumbnails?

Thanks!

• Juan
3 Likes

Can you post the original image?

This is the original image with the maxium size (1920x1080) but with the white lines

And this is Roblox’s image:

I’m very confused of what’s going on with the size of the thumbnail

1 Like

I meant the original image without the white lines, not the one that is on Roblox.

This is the original one that is NOT from Roblox

(red things to not be stolen)

Your image’s dimensions are not 1920 x 1080. Your image’s dimensions are 1500 x 824.

Your image’s aspect ratio is not 16:9. Your image’s aspect ratio is 375:206, so Roblox adds the white bars to scale it to the correct size.

1 Like

Your image’s dimensions are not 1920 x 1080. Your image’s dimensions are 1500 x 824

I think that when you put an image in here, Roblox put another size. You can see that the Roblox Thumbnail is 1920x1080 but in here, they put 772x436 and don’t have the white lines.

But I can tell you that the thumbnail that was made in a program is 1920x1080

But it’s weird when Roblox upload it, they put the lines.

The image you provided though that is the “original” isn’t 1920x1080 though. Vong is right, it’s 1500x824.

And the other one from Roblox isn’t 1920x1080, it’s 772x436 in here.

The image you provided though that is the “original” isn’t 1920x1080 though.

Discourse doesn’t change the sizes of the image, so you uploading it here wouldn’t change the original dimensions.

The only reason why they’re that size is because you literally just downloaded the thumbnail version of the image.

1 Like

The screenshot you shared of the image dimensions are still wrong. You put 1980 instead of 1920.

5 Likes

Discourse doesn’t change the sizes of the image, so you uploading it here wouldn’t change the original dimensions.

Let see If the original image is the same weight and height from your image. If not, then I don’t know what is going on, just know that was made 1920x1080 and not another type…

Appearently it’s 1920x1080 but when I put to upload, Roblox somehow put the white lines.

I don’t know what is going on right now :upside_down_face:

Use this to see that now it’s 1920x1080 down below

1 Like

Maybe they might have made the image smaller so that the width would fit?

2 Likes

I guess? I don’t know TwyPlasma

2 Likes

Try using 768 x 432, maybe that will fix the white lines

3 Likes