New Terrain, and Parts, and Built-In Materials, Oh my!

Can I be on the beta testing? My username is cantercrow and I am developing games

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a lot for good materials here. Cardboard, Fur, and Denim Many be the most hyped by modelers. Canā€™t wait. :happy3:

1 Like

This can be done. I believe you edit the parts CustomPhysicalProperties and change friction.

2 Likes

Actually, I think the the part-only materials are only for part is because it wouldnā€™t make sense to use for terrain. Who would use Cardboard and Denim for terrain?

1 Like

Is there a confirmed release date for this?

3 Likes

Iā€™m in LOVE! I canā€™t wait for this to release.

3 Likes

Absolutely stunning work, guys. The winter and volcanic scenes are incredible. Canā€™t wait to see what creators can do with these tools.

7 Likes

Imagine those Star Wars games you could make. :eyes:

2 Likes

I know you could make awsome games.

1 Like

I could probably make a more realistic horror game with this!

2 Likes

Absolutely amazing! How do I enable this in studio??

2 Likes

@RBLXImagineer Is it possible to add a siding and stone material? Maybe an exterior wood as well?

Also, do you have any pictures of the new stucco texture?

14 Likes

Iā€™d personally like a smooth material for terrain as well. We have all these realistic materials but what about the low poly side of roblox that wants to use smooth plastic or something like clean material that we can use.

2 Likes

I think youā€™re thinking of stained wood.

1 Like

No heā€™s talking about stuff like this, it kind of like the the cobblestone material:

8 Likes

I cant wait for more selection of terrain!

2 Likes

Is this roblox anymore?? This is cool it will make Roblox community bigger.

3 Likes

FOG

Would be nice to see as a part material.

6 Likes

This is so epic, it improves the players experience very cool

2 Likes

okay now i wanna see 3d bumpmaps

2 Likes