Newest Simulator Game

–Cereal Simulator
Hey I’m a new developer I know simulators are far to common, but I just wanted a fast and simple way to make more robux. I just need some feedback on the simulator I’m making, so I can start to develop unique features.
Cereal Simulator🥣 [BETA] - Roblox

1 Like

Maybe check that the place is open yeh mate?

1 Like

Its open now! sorry about that

Yeah so I would recommend just improving the basics before you get fancy with anything. For example, the user interface isn’t scaled ideally. One player I was playing with, who was on mobile, said that he could not jump due to the positioning of the twitter codes interface. Overall QoL fixes, such as increasing size of the zones for shop and sell areas, along with making the collectable coins non-collidable.

Add prices to the cereal that you can purchase. I tried to upgrade but it did nothing, and I had no idea if it was because I had too little money or not. Another thing, the actual area in which you roam is quite small. Maybe increase the maps size and detail level. Also, is there any reason for a double jump feature?

Hope this helps.

• MattPrograms
1 Like

Good View

just entered game and i saw spanish people playing of a funny way and earn to 25.000 of cash :smiley:
I wish u good luck.

Developer View

I really Recommend Change The Design of the inventory
and the arrangement of when you eat cereal, Its a playable game, and funny for me and those spanish people, I also recommend fix Cereal word door I recently entered to the game with 0 cash and i can enter.
Also On the Snow Obby The player respawns over map, probably the spawn location was moved

1 Like

Yes I so I moved the teleporting scripts Coordinates and now it works fine! If when you said “The Design Of The Inventory” I’m gonna guess your talking about the UI, I’ve been working on the UI a lot and I’m making a lot of progress! And for the door I can’t find a sustainable way to have the door for every client yet but I will work on it as much as possible!! Thanks sm for the feedback

2 Likes