Newspaper Feedback

I want feedback on this newspaper I created. It does look low quality because it seems great with the room I am going to put it in. I want your guys’s feedback on how this is.

5 Likes

You should take out the sentence “not many people escaped the fire” since it is redundant

3 Likes

Yeah. I would add more detail. Good luck!

2 Likes

It’s good! I would suggest for the article part and the header font you would use the classic “Times New Roman” to give off that newspaper feeling. You could also try 2-column format for the text, so that it looks more realistic.

For the content, like LandoFlee1620 stated, that part of the text is redundant and that “!” on the first sentence is unnecesarry, as it to brings excitement while this is clearly tragedy.

2 Likes

It’s good for a headline, but I wouldn’t suggest to upload this as a decal, unless you explain why you did ok?

You should probably look at a real newspaper and take inspiration from it. Titles like that can be hurtful to the ones injured/families of those killed, and belongs to tabloid. Now I know this is roblox but you should include realistic elements since thats what you’re going for. “6 have been reportedly killed and 13 injured” “The cause of fire is unknown” etc. would sound better. Seems like very large numbers for a relatively small building with 2 windows. The picture is grainy and the fire is not large enough to kill/injure that many. Also, add an ambulance or firefighters. I know it’s nitpicking, but thats your way for realism. Hope this helped

@Luxorz It shows the building before the fire, not during the fire.

Roblox in type is spelled “Roblox”, not fully capitalized.

Additionally, newspapers often try to make their photos fit as much room available. If you reformat the text a bit, the photo can cover much more room and the newspaper could look more realistic.

1 Like

But… there’s a fire? And there’s a police car in front of the burning house…? I think you should just redo the newspaper

I would rewrite & focus on grammar usage if I were you. The words don’t flow well although, it’s not too bad. :slight_smile:

I tried making a car crash newspaper, but it didn’t turn out very well for me.

Edit: Thank you for pointing it out @Luxorz, I did not notice the fire in front of it.

I pointed it out because you said before the fire but in the pic, theres a fire. Just try to make it overall more serious and more newspaper looking.