Next Gen Studio UI Preview is here! [Beta]

I am not sure if this is related to the RBLX file bug but Is happening every time i use the next gen ui.

Also it seems that those description boxes are bugged, I noticed that when i hover over something in the UI (for example the scale tool) the description box just start bugging out and it moves left and right really fast(I can’t get a screenshot of it in action) and it also looks to be on top of the chrome UI? this may be just a temporary bug tho.(It was. I closed the roblox studio window and it fixed the issue)

I think the bug were you didn’t see the tools was just temporary like the description one was as of right now, I don’t get the bug anynore.

It’s been moved to the menus under View > Debug Error for now:

1 Like

I believe it happened periodically even before the new Studio release, but it seems to be more common now. Basically the what looks to happen is that creating DataModel dialog in Studio pop up and after it closes usually it fails to load the Beta Studio UI

I hope these details will somewhat be useful for fixing this particular bug

I was HIGHLY confused when i saw this.

Please add a new Studio Dark theme :pray: (with the old one preferably as an option)

Oh god… please tell me this is an undo-able beta feature. This looks horrible

2 Likes

It’s a beta feature but it will become like the new UI for studio, the main menu fr studio is decent, but oh boy you didn’t the core UI yet(were the tools/tabs/plugins are)

Edit: I don’t see why we need so much empty space

same
(also when are yall gonna remove the character limit)

Never

1 Like

For one… we will be able to make our own Plugin Tabs… multiple as well.
You couldn’t do that with the old UI … and us with many Plugins… some were hidden.
So yeah… this def is an improvement.

2 Likes

I don’t see why an entire refresh is needed for such a small feature like that.

If we can have the old layout on the next gen UI i don’t mind it.

2 Likes

According to a staff member. The old UI was hard to maintain and so they decided to do a complete rework of the UI base. Obviously it will be in Beta for a while so you probably shouldn’t worry too much of it replacing the old UI anytime soon

4 Likes

Yes. I am perfectly fine with updates like this AS LONG AS THEY HAVE A TOGGLE!!!

2 Likes

Yeah… takes some searching in the beginning… but you get used to it.
No different than navigating a new phone… or any software you buy.
You’ll survive :smiley:

2 Likes

I Was clicking on the empty spave were the model tab is in the old ui when i frist used it :sob:

Wait what? The editing UI is also different? I thought it was just the menu… this is worse than i thought…

It’s seemingly forced for me. I don’t mind it though, quite a fan of it really.

It’s the create.roblox.com interface, but modified to look more like… idk… studio like I guess.

Oop- but I do have a studio update.

QUICK EDIT: That update did nothing.

2 Likes

It’s an hole revamp from the icons to the layout
the icons look bad ngl

Nothing’s changed for me. It’s already updated twice since my original post so…

1 Like

Oh My God I love this.

3 Likes