Nexus: A Parallel Dimension Puzzle Game. Connect 23

Nexus: A Connect 23 Game Jam Game

Trailer:

Game Link

Description:
The game is a Dimensional FPS where you are tasked with completing various tasks throughout the facility in order to retrieve someone. Your bullet ricochets every time it hits a panel, and every ricochet causes the bullet to swap to a parallel dimension.

Credits: @DylWithlt @RoboGojo @dodman531 @2Ty_e @atreyucole7

Credits Details

FEEDBACK APPRECIATED

Update:
We Won! Thanks for playing!

33 Likes

While everything in this game seems to be perfect, I can’t understand only 1 thing - how I can break that Sentries? I’m shooting in them in all dimensions and they don’t destroy somewhy.

2 Likes

Hey, thanks for your feedback. You may need to hold down the fire button.

2 Likes

This is the best game that has been made in such a short time! I think your game will take first place in several nominations

3 Likes

Everything about this is so cool. Not to mention the fact that the game is very high quality and amazing. The gameplay also looks very cool. For sure first place as well.

2 Likes

WAY TOO GOOD FOR ROBLOX. WORK OF ART. I hope it gets popular.

look at that dude only thing about roblox is that the logo in the corner

3 Likes

Appreciate your feedback! Our modelers and ui artist worked hard!

2 Likes

definitely way too good for roblox, i loved the game and the fact that you guys made the game in only 10 DAYS is AMAZING, yall are definitely going to be first place. :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Any thoughts on Mobile Support? was gonna try it out on my phone, but couldn’t “ReSync my Dimensional Status”. Not even with a keyboard.

Seems good. The very beginning looks a lot like a computer game, like something made by Valve (I love the Portal Franchise), and I think that it is interesting. Will try it out sometime on my Laptop.

1 Like

It’s a possibility for the future. Thanks for your feedback.

Lemme just say…

I LOVE THIS GAME!!!

One of the BEST games I have played in a while!

I almost cried whenever Chapter 1 ended, and I couldn’t play any farther. An awesome ending for a demo.

Insane Graphics, Gameplay, Story, Voice Acting, Sound Effects!

You wouldn’t even know it was Roblox if the logo wasn’t in the corner!

(I noticed the illusions you guys did with the Transparent Floor, having a mirrored version of the room. Genius! :raised_hands:)

Probably one of the best games of 2023.

(I bought the Tip Jar :slightly_smiling_face:. I can’t wait for the full game, and I supported the development.)

11/10 Recommend the game to anyone looking for a Close-To-AAA game inside Roblox!

(The Finished Version could be the Portal of Roblox)

:grin:

I hope you Continue Development on this game@!

1 Like

you should probably be more clear about the fact the player has a limited amount of bullets. i had no idea why i wasn’t able to shoot even while holding down until i saw the number

2 Likes

Thanks for playing our game :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, there are a few QOL changes we can make we were pressed for time unfortunutely. Thanks for playing anyway.