Nilenhus - Gameplay Programmer, 3D Artist, 2D Designer (5+ years of experience)

Disclaimer

Please scroll down to the comments to view my most recent work. I will be doing a portfolio overhaul very soon. Thanks!

About Me

Hey! I’m Stradent, a well known Developer on the platform for 5 years now as well as the Lead Developer and Founder of ayStudios. I specialize in programming (off-site included), architecture, 2D design, and environmentalism! I have worked for many notable groups and companies before, and I look forward to working with you too.

My Portfolio

Architecture

I always build in a detailed, advanced yet optimized style. I am capable of building in any style required of me except for low poly.

unknown (1).PNG image4.PNG
RobloxScreenShot20210504_211319647 RobloxScreenShot20210505_202457117 RobloxScreenShot20210507_175508998

RobloxScreenShot20210520_105452261

Environmentalism

I am very skilled when it comes to terrain and lighting design. I can make your games look very realistic, even if they have dragons and whatnot in them.

RobloxScreenShot20210511_133650896 RobloxScreenShot20210505_202457117.PNG

UI/UX Design

As a UI Designer, I typically stick to sleek and minimalistic designs. I don’t really go extremely far with my designs unless asked. I don’t do cartoony designs. I currently use industry standard programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe XD to edit my designs.

IMG_2038

IMG_2040 IMG_2041 IMG_2042 image0

Payment

Prices and payment are negotiable. I prefer USD however I will accept Robux from group funds. I do not accept % unless your project is successful and is making a good amount of profit. You must pay me before I give you the work. I require a 10% downpayment before starting any commission.

18 Likes

I have worked with aySync before and he is great at what he does, the detail he puts into his building techniques are amazing. He is also capable of making advanced systems with the LuaU programming language as well as Python to code discord bots if need be. 10/10 would recommend!

1 Like

i am interested working for you as a builder i have some portfolios i can send you. my discord: Callumgamemaker#9248

I’m interested! Add my discord at Cooper#4785

Added you my discord is Tinapay lalaki #2728
I need you to make me a scfi wall and maybe a scfi door

aySync has performed excellently with all assignments.
His work undoubtedly exhibits the highest standard and proficiency within his field- all work was on-time and completed with regular updates.

I recommend him for further work.

3 Likes

I really recommend Nilenhus. Worked very quickly and very well even if there were a little troubles he managed to solve them quickly as the final product to be succeeded! :gift_heart:

1 Like

Hello! Your discord doesn’t seem to work, can you add me @ Scorxpi #9344? I’d love to get you working for us. I noticed that you are closed now but I’m willing to negotiate work hours and price with you!

• Spotlight Interactive Studios

Hi there. Your discord doesn’t work. You can add me at Nilenhus#2787.

Commission Status

Commissions have reopened! You can order by contacting me via Discord (Nilenhus#2787).

Greetings! I am interested in your work and would like to hire you. My name and tag is Discord Mod the 1st#0546

Would love to have you on a build team for map building and environment design.
ミ★ 𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙖 ★彡#0812

Excellent work provided by Nilenhus, quality is more than appreciable.
I recommend him.

1 Like

Portfolio Update

Uploaded some new work for Official Foundation and Area IX V4 (see attached).

Commission Status Update

Thank you all for the overwhelming amount of orders that I’ve received for over the last of couple of days. Every project and customer is very important to me and I am beyond grateful for your consideration.

I do ask though that all clients supply me with the necessary information regarding the project, size of the build as well as project deadlines so we all share a general understanding of the services being provided and the project.

Thanks again, I look forward to working with you!

Portfolio Update

Added some new UI work for Official Foundation.