Ninja Moth Guy's Torso is Broken

Reproduction Steps

Method A:

1. Open your Roblox through any device in website applications such as Google;
  2. Go to the Avatar Shop and search for “Ninja Moth Guy”;
  3. After searching, click on the name and search for included items in the context to find other body parts;
  4. Once so, locate the torso and try it on in the 2D/3D view.

Method B:

1. Open your Roblox application on any device;
  2. Go to the Roblox experience named “Catalog Avatar Creator” created by @ItsMuneeeb;
  3. Joining, click on the Catalog button and search for the category “Characters”;
  4. Search for the name of the bundle called “Ninja Moth Guy”;
  5. Press the icon of the character and wear it.

Expected Behavior

I expected that, while searching for the bundle, I would be able to wear everything as testing out the little character.

Actual Behavior
Eventually, the results are a bit shocking as the torso is broken as being in a contrary rotation + in the experience (mentioned in method B), it is not possible to wear the torso rather than other body parts.

Issue Area: Catalog Assets
Issue Type: Other
Impact: Moderate
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: 2023-01-19 00:16:25 (UTC-3)
Date Last Experienced: 2023-02-07 00:00:00 (UTC-3)

Specs:

You can look properly in method A if you are using chrome extensions such as Roblox+ and BTRoblox.

2 Likes

We’ve filled a ticket into our internal database for this issue, and will come back as soon as we have updates!

3 Likes

The reason that the torso does not load in my experience (Catalog Avatar Creator) is because I’ve had to blacklist the item from being equipped in my game, due to the fact that many people were abusing the rotation “feature” of this torso. Players were equipping Tail accessories to make them appear on the front of their avatar when paired up with this torso (you know why this in inappropriate).

If Roblox could fix the orientation of the attachments on this torso, then I can re-enable it on my experience.

@Focia19 for more info about the rotation issue with this torso, please see the following post:

3 Likes

Thanks for your report. This should be fixed now!

4 Likes

I can confirm that it’s now fixed, thank you so much!!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.