NL & EN Translator | FOR HIRE

Introduction

Hello everybody! :smiley:

I haven’t really thought of translating before, mostly because I felt like I’m not good enough on that area.
However, now that I thought of it a second time, I felt like I should give it a try!

Games Translated

Tomarty’s Shard Seekers
Words: Circa 700;
Worktime: 2 hours 38 minutes;

The work and the cost

First of all, I’d like to allow you to customize your request. You can mix and match whatever you desire. Let’s have a look at the lists you can pick from for now:

Main Requests - ($0.18 or R$ 50 per word)

• Translation from English to Dutch;
  • Translation from Dutch to English;

As I don’t have proper experience on other languages, this is what you can pick from so far. I hope I’ll get to meet other languages too, so I can offer them to you too!

Additional Requests

• Proofreading; ($0.07 or R$ 20 per word)
    (This includes a double-check, meaning I’ll go through the full text I translated to seek for possible mistakes)
  • Tidying up; ($0.04 or R$ 10 per word)
    (This includes the rewording of already existing words; to make the sentences look more appealing perhaps!)

There’s multiple things you can do with the requests above, namely:

1. You can do both a main request and 1 or more additional request(s);
    (e.g Dutch to English and proofread)
  2. You can do a single request;
    (e.g Just a proofread)

Note that the prices add onto each other.

I’ll remain in direct contact with you and will show you the progress every now and then and upon request.

Payment

My preferred payment method is through Paypal (USD) or similar such as direct bank transfer; Robux is also accepted, just not preferred.

NOTE: The price you see is what I get.
This means that you’d cover any additional costs. (e.g for if we use Paypal)

In case you’re not keen with that, we could always talk about it to find a compromise if not a solution! :slight_smile:

Disclaimer

While I know how to write English and Dutch frankly well, I’m still human and mistakes can be made. I’m no professional translator, but I know grammar & wording well enough to be able to grant you your wish, in my opinion. :slight_smile:

If I do make mistakes, don’t be afraid to let me know. I’ll fix whatever I did wrong!

Interested? Contact!

You can contact me in various ways:
Discord: ShapeDemBricksRBX#7515
Twitter: @ShapeDemBricks
DevForums: @ShapeDemBricks or in the replies below!

This topic is subject to change!

7 Likes