[NO MORE REQUESTS] Making text logos for free since I’m bored!

Basically I’ll be making logos free cuz I’m bored. Some rules will be set since I don’t want to be worked to death.

1. Quality cap
    No logos with premium quality expectation (I still might make them with premium quality if I like the idea or have my own ideas).
    250 layers cap
  2. Won’t make
  • 5+ word logos
  • 100+ VFX
  • Extreme quality logos (Stated above)
  • 3d render logos
  1. TOS
  • I have the right to turn down any and all job requests
  • Jobs are first come first serve based on requests by order, no exceptions
  • No hard rushing, You can slightly rush me with questions such as “how’s the work going?”, “Is the logo going smoothly?”, “I would like this logo made in a ___ time frame”.

Dm me or reply to this topic with details for the logo.
Must include text, color scheme, style, any references, images and art included in the logo.
All requests I accept will be confirmed when I reply or dm you on devforum.

Link to portfolio for quality I can make

6 Likes

Hello can u make me what ppl have on there Porto.it it’s like it says about me and like payment and contact and like when I am free could you do this for me colors are light and dark green

I’ll get to your request right after the first logo I got. What I’m getting at is you want portfolio banners

1 Like

Could you make me something like the Ninja Tycoon one in your portfolio, but have it say Ninjas vs. Samurai Battle Pagoda?

The title has 5+ words but after I finish the rest of the requests and there aren’t any other requests I will do it

1 Like

Cool, thanks. Could you leave the word Samurai out though, because I am working on something for it, and I just forgot to skip it while typing. Could you just leave a little space for it where it could go so I could just insert it when I am done with the text, and you have finished the logo?

Yes sir that is correct!!!

Hi can u make me a logo for my game the game is called Chris’s Difficulty Chart Obby

Hi! Thanks so much for doing this for free! Can u make a group logo for Slime Studio! ? The colors are green and red. Try to make them look soft.
Thanks so much!!!

Can you make an fps game text? The game name is GTC

Thanks for waiting everyone, I’ll working throughout the day and majority of the night

I messaged you here on devfourm please reply

I sent you a response now, sorry for the late reply.

Guys he is amazing!!! He is super fast and really good at communicating. I love people who respond fast. I definitely recommend him!

I would definitely hire this person in the future. He delivers in under a day and had made exactly what I had on my mind! 25/10

Wrong portfolio lol this is my main one [OPEN] Foruix’s holder account | Logo art - Collaboration / Portfolios - DevForum | Roblox