No one is playing my game, even if it looks good

I posted a trailer on youtube, and a person wanted to play, but then said he can’t, so I asked him what did the website say when it did not let him join, but not any response. I am not sure my game will get any players. I am really afraid that my work is going to be worthless. I made like 2 good games alone since I started developing, and no one of them is getting attention. I was thinking about advertisting, but I don’t have big amounts of robux to sponsor my game. I hear from everyone to not give up, but then I see that my work is getting blown away, and I lose hope. Do you have any suggestions? Any help appreciated…

3 Likes

It’s actually a well made game, don’t be discouraged, having games that blow up are all about luck.

3 Likes

Sad… so sad… maybe try making a trailer on youtube. Like use shorts for example, shorts is a really good idea. Shorts get thousands of views and lots of the roblox community will flock to your game, and it’s completely free. If shorts fail, try using tiktok or another platform. Or if you want just advertise. Edit: just saw you do have a yt channel, it got 400 views which is alot but quite low compared to your other shorts. Maybe try reposting the short ORRRR using tiktok/instagram. Instagram gets alot of views.

1 Like

Yeah use TikTok/Instagram/YouTube and upload short videos. They wont gain you a big followership, but they will certainly garner attention and attract people to your game. Especially try to add some rewards for the players that play the game in the next days. Players will feel more attracted to joining your game and collect some free rewards (and be sure to mention that in your videos).
Alternatively you can try to get sponsored by a a slightly bigger group and advertize the game. That’s definitely harder though.

2 Likes

Yeah yeah. Whatever you say Drax…

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.