No option to turn off sponsored ad after enabling it

Summary of the bug:
I ran a sponsor on the game with a start Date of Jan 05 2024 and an incorrectly set end date for Feb 06 2024. After realizing the error I tried to cancel the active sponsor which then I found myself unable to do so.

Ad Type: Sponsored Ad through Ads Manager
Campaign ID: 612ca4db-d5d0-4fef-a8e0-860412d11aca
Sponsored Ad Campaign ran under Roblox account: SmokeyDev - Roblox

Here’s a picture of the ads manager page

Expected behavior

I expected to have the ability to turn off the ad. Instead it shows in grey instead of blue and doesn’t let me end the sponsored advertisement.

4 Likes

Hey there LegendaryDevSkills - appreciate all the debugging info you’ve attached it is super helpful!

Based on the CREATE button being disabled as well I think we know what’s wrong here and should have a fix out in the next few hours.

Will ping back on thread shortly when things are fixed.

1 Like

We just deployed a fix - could you refresh any tabs you have open with https://advertise.roblox.com/ and see if you can now toggle :pray: ?

1 Like

@gionique Thank you for the quick fix! You all are awesome!

@SsmokeyDev ran the ad on his end. It sounds like the ad has been disabled and he can’t re-enable it anymore. Does he get those ad credits back to his account now that it was disabled?

No problem!

Also I have an answer to your other question as well :bowing_man:

Unspent ad credits get refunded within 24-48 hours after the campaign ends. Ad credit campaigns can also be canceled 6+ hours before the campaign start date to receive a refund. For more info please visit: Ads Manager | Documentation - Roblox Creator Hub

1 Like

Thank you so much! That helps answer my questions. I have marked this bug as resolved.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.