No response on UGC application after two weeks

I applied for UGC 2 weeks ago to the day. I didn’t ever receive a response or acknowledgement and wonder if I may have somehow typed in my email incorrectly. Should I keep waiting, reapply, or reach out to support?

2 Likes

It seems you might have gotten rejected. It’s alright if you do! Don’t get discouraged and keep improving eventually when applications open; then go on and apply

2 Likes

No, they do not send an email confirming that they received the application, it can take several months before you receive a decline or acceptance letter.

1 Like

Oh miss you’re inspiring modeler. I’m just saying realities because he was obviously rejected

1 Like

I’m not sugarcoating, it really takes months before you receive anything. Especially since he applied only 2 weeks ago ? You need to wait at least 3-6 months.
You can ask anyone who’s in the UGC program, most of us who applied before 2022 are still waiting.

2 Likes

Oh I’m sorry I didn’t know that miss.

1 Like

It’s okay! You can see in this thread everyone is waiting :

1 Like

Good luck to you getting accepted I believe in you miss

2 Likes

Thank you for the helpful response! I will keep adding my concepts to Talent Hub and remain patient. I like your concepts!!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! And good luck for both of you, hope we all make it!!

1 Like