Updates and Changes to the UGC Catalog Application

I also got it, it’s some sort of a QnA

1 Like

I applied yesterday, I also linked my Talent Hub which has some of the total work I’ve contributed to Evade, however this is mainly particle work, should I bother at all about adding my models to the portfolio?, Is the accessory i sent not enough?

You could add more if you want to…

1 Like

Just submitted mine! Hope I get in!

3 Likes

Good luck! I hope you get in :^)

1 Like

Oh my… 4 months? That’s a long time to wait…

1 Like

Not sure, it’s been 7 months since I submitted my application and I’m still waiting for a response.

4 Likes

yeah, it’s unfortunate that it’s like this.
I wish they were able to respond instantly especially when we applied right when it opened

3 Likes

we must stay patient and take this time to improve and polish our skills!

3 Likes

Man, it would’ve been easier if they said the date when they gonna reveal everyone who got accepted, similar to the 2020-21 UGC Applications, they open the application, then they say which date where we all gonna get accepted.

9 Likes

Yeah, that would be nice instead of keeping us in the dark.

2 Likes

In 2 days it’ll be 7 months since applications opened. So hopefully we hear about acceptances this month.

3 Likes

totally agreed still waiting for response im pretty sure ill be accepted tho
good luck

5 Likes

Is there anyone who received an answer ? I just saw someone getting accepted on the bird app wow

4 Likes

No one has yet to report anything, especially since the UGC limiteds update dropped.

1 Like

I’ve seen 3 applicants get accepted today who applied months later after applications went opened

1 Like

Yea I just saw ! Congrats to them, their concepts are so good

2 Likes

I applied in September 2022 but still haven’t heard anything, no email, just nothing.
Should I wait or apply again?

3 Likes

to be real we dont really have any information about that, i wouldnt do it tho, because it might take more time, who knows really
regardless if anyone here is a ugc creator/uploader i would love to collab reply me and ill send you pics and portfolio

i just got accepted as well, surprised

11 Likes