No-Scope Arcade // Original Soundtrack

Heya! Put together an OST for my game, No-Scope Arcade. This OST took me about 3-ish hours to make.

Tell me what you think in the replies below! ^v^

7 Likes

not bad but it lacks substance, apart from being partially a repetition without bridges

edit: the most decent is brawl with boss

I agree with @ianplus, it is pretty repetitive. But it was also good enough that I want to play your game now.

1 Like

ITS SO DISTORTED which is good if it fits the game but i like it the music is good
3 hours for all those songs is good
I like venue two
also what’s the game about

The repetition was actually intentional to prevent distraction in-game :stuck_out_tongue:

cc: @xander5610

1 Like

It’s a faced-paced first-person shooter, using only snipers without scopes!

https://www.roblox.com/games/6407649031/NO-SCOPE-ARCADE

3 Likes

ok really the game is not so bad, but something that could be improved would be in the ui design that can be more themed, also that shows the bullets and that you have to go around the map grabbing ammunition, apart from more maps for variety and also fix a bug with raycasting to detect if he did headshot

The game is already being remade at the moment, so those will be fixed!

I know you want feedback on the music but I think there should be other modes in the game and maybe more maps

More maps and stuff is already planned

1 Like

ok
if you need a modeler im right here :wink:

iva actually been playing the game lol

its pretty fun
I do like the music I would never dare press that “toggle music” button
and Ive been getting some clips I got a few quads and even 2 people with one shot lol

the track being repetitive to not distract people is smart, also post No Scope Sniping Classic
:pleading_face: :point_right: :point_left:

1 Like

I bet u that if a toxic player joins the game,
Every time he gets a kill, he will say"EZ, get good"
Anyways good game and I like the music. It suits the gameplay style as arcade.