Noah | Graphic Designer

ND - Border
Hey there! I’m Noah, a 18-year-old from the United Kingdom. I have been designing Graphics for a little over three years now however, I have had countless breaks. I am extremely excited to show you all my hard work, especially my latest designs!
ND - Border

ND - Border

Icons
Heaven Homestore

The render on the Homestore graphic is majorly outdated. I have gotten a new lightroom now instead of the one I used in this.

Kaupo Restaurant

Noah Designs

Logos
Heaven Homestore Logo

Noah Designs Logo

Kaupo Restaurant Logo

ND - Border

ND - Border
I try not to charge a large amount for my designs although they do end up taking up a lot of my time and with my current life outside of ROBLOX, I do not have that much time to effectively do that many graphics daily, hence the listed price below.

ICONS:
571 ROBUX Each / Shirt Payment.

My Icons would usually be listed for 400 although unfortunately, tax must be covered hence why the price is increased by 171 ROBUX.

LOGOS:
857 ROBUX Each / Shirt Payment.

My Logos would usually be listed for 600 although unfortunately, tax must be covered hence why the price is increased by 257 ROBUX.
ND - Border

ND - Border
Are you interested in ordering from me? That is great news! Below is the information you will need to get into contact with me for a commission.

COMMISSIONS SERVER:
7vdF6T2trF

COMMISSIONS PROFILE:
Noahh#0666

TWITTER:
SensatelyRBLX

DEVFORUM:
@sensately
ND - Border

6 Likes

Vouch, Noah’s done some things for me in the past as a favour.

1 Like