Noob Meeting Room

A building I’m working on!
It’s called the “TheNoob Meeting Room”.
I tried going for a simplistic vibe for minimum lag, it’s going to get more terrain, furniture and stuff!
Also dang, shadow map lighting features can make anything beautiful :open_mouth:

✎: Hello everyone, thanks for the nice comments and feedback given. I’m quite interested in what terrain I should add next! I have a few ideas, like a road nearby but it’ll be good to hear from all of you guys :smiley:

22 Likes

Looks good but make sure to add a few things to do while players are there. You don’t want it to be boring! Also the low poly is a good idea. A lot of low poly games are succeeding right now over high poly.

4 Likes

Thanks! Sure will put something to do there. Thanks for the feedback :slight_smile:

2 Likes

first things first I love modern constructions and at the same time cartoony, the truth is this is a very solid construction and beautiful I love your work style

2 Likes

Aw thanks dude! I hope to send more pictures when I’m finished. :smiley:

1 Like

Looks great for a starter build to a ‘big’ project and or bigger project than what it currently is. I suggest adding chairs and maybe fences?

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see what you’re going to do

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ve added some cardboard boxes since I’m a bit lazy right now. But I’ll soon add chairs, thanks for the fence suggestion though!

1 Like

oh wow this actually looks really cool. I LIKE IT!

2 Likes

I like it, I would recommend you to use “Hue And Saturation” Plugin, it looks good as low poly, but … I think it looks too small?

2 Likes

I’ve made it a bit taller because I seemed to be bumping my head when jumping. And I’ll check the out the plugins you suggested me! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks a lot! Hope you enjoy more posts I do on the forums.

1 Like

the construction is EXCELLENT :smile: :+1: , but try to move the GUI to the upper right, for mobile players it is a bit uncomfortable since the GUI is crossed with the joystick.

3 Likes

I love the art style:) soo clean

4 Likes

I’m new to GUI’s so thanks a lot for mentioning that! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks a lot! I liked the simpler looks in other buildings so I decided to adapt it here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great building! This is the quality that players are looking for. :+1: :confetti_ball:

1 Like

That means a lot :smiley: thanks man!

1 Like

I attempted making some low poly trees for the start of the terrain, might’ve not came out as good because of the meshes I’ve used and made. So I’ll try to remake the leaves. :slightly_smiling_face:

Tell me any ideas for terrain, like a river or road :smiley:

1 Like

Great job! I like it a lot, it really gives me a cartoonish-feeling! You can add it bridges, gas stations, cars, statue, parks, sewers and more. Keep up the amazing work!

1 Like