NoobTown Simulator

I recently made this new game. Please suggest ideas and feedbacks are appreciated.

4 Likes

You should make some kind of tutorial for new players and also fix offsets of UI just looking bad. :slight_smile:
Good luck!

2 Likes

Okay, thank you!
Will do that really soon.

Hi there!

When I first joined your game it looked nice, but once you try to play it, it gets progressively boring. You wait for your money, buy a new part of the house, then wait again. This process is very boring and there is barely any interaction. I really like the way you animated the models when they have just been purchased though! Good job on that one. Besides that, I think the game is a bit too green. There is a lot of grass, trees and the (border) walls of the town are green as well.

Then the fact that you put citizens in your game is really nice. Everyone likes to have some NPC’s around them. Although, they’re poorly programmed. They all have the same avatar and they look very basic. I would suggest giving them a variety of hats and clothes! They’re also walking around the map, which is nice. But they don’t have a good pattern, they’re jumping into random trees, which seems a bit weird to me.

Maybe you could also bring some detail into the map, it’s very plain and there isn’t a lot to explore. The roads are pure grey, maybe you could give these a nice looking material. It would also be great if there was a bit more realistic lightning, it’s looking very boring and too unrealistic at the moment.

There is probably more to say, but I’m keeping my feedback like this since I don’t want to make it too long. Overall, the game is looking quite nice and I think a lot of people would be happy to play it. I wish you a lot of luck on making the game better and hopefully getting people to play it!

Have a wonderful day.

1 Like

Thank you so much!
I will really do that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good job looks really good
But the robux its kinda high? Idk figure it out

It’s fun at first, but like most simulators it gets boring overtime, mainly because there’s not much to do.

1 Like