Nostalgic Wooden House

:white_medium_small_square:Build Number: 9

:white_medium_small_square:I built a nostalgic house for a client

40 Likes

This looks really good, maybe add some details outside of the house. Like a pile of firewood, some rocks, and maybe even a garden. It would also be nice to see the inside!

1 Like

Hey! I’m @Lil_SharkyBoy a 3D Artist and a Graphic Designer on the PlatformI don’t usually reply to just post that doesn’t want feedback (althought this have to be on the #help-and-feedback:cool-creations if it’s like that) but this build is amazing! But as always, it can be improved.

Also, the architecture is good aswell as the interior (a little bit I can tell). But I would like to see how this can be improved. First of all, lets go back with the roof! You could take some more time and make something like this:

Not mine, the image it isn’t mine and I don’t take credit for it!

As you can see the roof is a little bit more detailed instead of just a boring and solid roof with a texture! This can give a much better look to the house and even more since is nostalgic (lol)!! Also, I could recommend to not just make it 100% on Studio since when you combine ROBLOX Studio with Blender or Maya or Cinema 4D (any 3D software of preference) it can take even a better look!!

Aside of that, the detail is really good and you can tell at first glance that you put effort into it!! This is all what I can say to you and your amazing house, just keep the good work and never loose the motivation mate!

Have a nice day and wish you luck with your future projects!

• @Lil_SharkyBoy
1 Like

Thank you for your comment, I’m just trying to improve myself :grinning:

1 Like

I didn’t focus too much on the details because my client just wanted the house, But yes, I’m going to add more details.

The house is incredibly detailed, this looks awesome. How long did this take?

1 Like

Oh wow… this is awesome. the only tip I have is to possibly add some more detail to the outside itself, like a front yard, some chairs outside on the lawn, etc. But this is your build and you can do whatever you want with it.

1 Like

This is a marvelous piece of work with a lot of detail and effort put into it and I respect you for that. The structure of the house and the materials used incorporates what a Nostalgic Wooden House should be. I can see that there is an interior to the house. If you don’t mind showing me the inside I would love to see it. Overall great job and keep up the amazing work!

I love this building so much, I’m in love with the outside of the house! It has so much effort into it, you’re a great builder. Keep it up. :+1:

1 Like

Decent build like the layout and placements of everything it’s very unique and follows those proper details and small important objects.

The house formation looks nice, but I just feel like the wooden roof material implemented on the build looks here and there since a lot of these builds normally feature a shingle or tile formation to intense the design a bit I think that’s sort of a problem however it depends if your following a reference image or building from your own imagination.

Perhaps little props around the build such as lanterns or lighting I’m just not liking the similar material scheme you’ll normally see these types of build feature siding as there materials the house.

Other than that it’s a good build I just feel like more props could improve the quality of the exterior a bit.

Wow good job it’s awesome!
I love that building!
I wonder what will be the next building… :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

I didn’t focus much on the construction, I finished the exterior in 2 days, and I ended it in about 1 day.

Yes, I could have done more, but my client needed it urgently.

First of all, thank you, but I’m not good at interior design😅(This old design) good brrr brr br brrrr

Thank you for your interviews. And you’re right, I did it from a photo.

6304e504b96390cf18067272f2230d90-1

Oh, thank you what do you want me to do next :wink:

The interior looks outstanding. It has the requirements of what a nostalgic wooden house should have. To me you are a great interior designer. Magnificent work!

Thank you so much sir :grinning:

No problem, sir. Let me know if there is any more work you produce and I shall give you some feedback on it.

1 Like