Not able to Change Active Video Camera on Facetracking Enabled Experiences

Currently, with the new accessibility settings introduced, the setting to change my active webcam is not available and defaults to the first on the list (which is my capture card that defaults to black when nothing shows)

There currently is no workarounds that I know of. If there is; tell me below!

Expected behaviour

I expect to see the option to change your webcam like before

(Official screenshot from Roblox)

Workaround

6 Likes

I can’t reproduce this 100% of the time; on my mobile device (iPad Mini 6) with accessibility settings rolled out, the option shows up at the bottom as Video Camera. However on desktop the option is completely absent.
Mobile:

Desktop:

1 Like

Can confirm that it is a desktop-only issue. It shows up on my phone but not my PC as shown in the post above

Bumping this as it still needs to be fixed. I wanna use my face-tracking again lol

I have found a workaround! It appears that it only disables changing the camera in the settings with the new topbar (That you can set using the "FFlagEnableInGameMenuChrome": True flag). The only workaround is to disable that flag, change the camera, and turn the flag back on after doing so.

People who have the new topbar permanently cannot use this workaround. I am sorry!

1 Like

It seems to have been fixed on the client, but not on Roblox Studio. Keeping this bug report up due to that issue!

Thanks for the report! We’ll follow up when we have an update for you!