Not able to select parts on roblox studio

Team members have the permission to edit.

Can you right click the properties tab and when the drop down menu shows take a screen cap?

Maybe untick and retick those windows?

Over here it says that there is no access but i gave them permissions thru the role on the group

No i dont think its the permissions here.

I did it nothing happened. They were off I think so my studio didn’t ask me to close itself

Like this?

Yeah untick them and retick them maybe in case one was glitched and taking precedence.

Nope, nothing happened sadly. I unticked everything

Could there be something on the studio settings?

I dont believe, because your team has same issues.

Try opening the place and cut the model

When you click on a part (even though it doesnt get selected), does any model or folder highlight in the explorer window?

Well if a studio setting is changed all members will have it. For example if I make the quality level to 9 I think all members will have it on level 9

Nope, nothing gets highlighted

What do you mean? If you mean delete some stuff I did that. I opened it on a different place and deleted it bunch of models, scripts etc and I could still not select.

Take a pic of tools tab under Studio Settings please.

But these settings go across all games, not just one.

Ok try this… in your map zoom out really far away into the sky or something and see if when you move your mouse over your map to select anything are there any bounding boxes whatsoever… ?

I feel there is a part that is top level hierarchy and so far off your map that you cannot select anything in it without selecting the whole map.

Nope, when u see on the video when I selected a lot of parts it was cause I dragged and clicked, like I dragged my click and that box appeared.

Have you added any models you didnt make since the day you experienced this issue? And are you able to delete these models one at a time to see if fixes the issue?

That way you can rule out any models?

Or is this not feasible?

Um no, I haven’t added any free models. I also tried deleting some scripts/models on a copy of the game and I was still not able to select.