Not being allowed to change experience title or description

There is currently an issue preventing certain individuals from modifying the name and description of their experiences. This is a source of frustration, as the description has become outdated, and players have grown accustomed to using the title to discern when updates have occurred.

Expected behavior

There is a need for an enhancement that permits the inclusion of “[UPD]” in the experience’s name and the ability to align the description with the latest updates. This functionality would greatly benefit our users and align with their expectations.

A private message is associated with this bug report

Hey, do you mind sending me the experience link + the name/description you are trying to update to?

We are trying to add [UPD] and [W9] to the name but it’s not working. The descriptions we want to update them with the new stuff we have added in the past few weeks

Hey just to be sure, you wanted the name to be
[UPD] Race Clicker
and
[UPD] Obby But You're on a Bike

and neither works? What about description?

Yes, correct. For Obby we usually do [W9] Obby But You’re on a Bike
For the description we just wanted to change the “Update Part” - I tried to change it to the new additions (New egg, new car, new event), and it didn’t work, same for both games.
We have tried multiple names and none seems to work, it’s been like this for around 2 weeks.

Do you mind typing me the entire description you want it to update to? I think it is text filtering acting up but I have to follow up with the team on the exact text you want to update to. So they can debug from there.

– Race Clicker –
UPDATE :balloon:

:earth_americas: Spooky World part 2
:egg: New Egg
:bike: 2 New Car
:shopping: New Limited Event
:bug: Bug Fixes

Welcome to the Race Clicker!
Reach the finish line in under 2 minutes and earn wins!

:bulb: How To Play:

• Click to go faster :zap:
  • More wins give more speed :trophy:
  • Reach the END of the levels :crossed_flags:
  • Get in the Top 50 Leaderboards :globe_with_meridians:

Tags: Colorful, Super, Speed, Fun, Obby, Parkour, Race, Run, Victory, Win, Faster, Platformer, Clicker

©2022 Speedy Simulator Gaming LLC.

This game may contain Independent Ads. All Independent Ads are uploaded by our studio and all analytics are collected by our studio.

1 Like
  • Obby But You’re On a Bike -
    Currently in Open Testing

:star2: WORLD 9 RELEASED! :star2:

UPDATE

• WORLD 9 Released
  • Limited Time Bat Bike!
  • Evolved Dragon
  • Bug fixes

:biking_man: Beat the obby on your trusty ol’ bike
:checkered_flag: 100 Stages!
:alarm_clock: NEW! Speedrun Leaderboards!
:sparkling_heart: Thanks to everyone for the support

Tags: Obby, Bike Trail, Biking, Obstacle Course, Fun

This game may contain Independent Ads. All Independent Ads are uploaded by our studio and all analytics are collected by our studio.

1 Like

I’ve been having the same problem for the past few days now as well. I get this error message whenever I try to change anything under the ‘Content Settings’ tab.

1 Like

Hey @ILoveGodALOTTTT we detected a recent change that made our system too sensitive on certain words and have since tuned that down a bit. I believe your name/description should work now. Could you try again?

Thank you so much, it works now! Appreciate you and the team a bunch

1 Like

Hey! This has actually been affecting the chat filter as well, with multiple words/phrases being censored for no apparent reason. It’d be good if you could let the team know of this thread as there’s still some words they haven’t whitelisted yet (although they’ve been fixing more and more over the past few days :smile:):

Still not working for me, I’ve found the word “Babel” seems to be getting rejected when it really shouldn’t be.

Wow OK I didn’t believe it at first but yeah I can confirm the word “Babel” cannot be set. I will escalate to the team.