Not being charged when purchasing a group

What is this about?
Purchasing a group and not being charged 100 robux like usual, I’ve posted this here as it can be taken to advance if I recall correctly it is able to be recreated.

Explain in more detail.
I was creating a new group, LEOUR, and when I clicked the buy button I accidentally clicked on the home button, I had 514 robux and when I clicked back on groups I had 514 robux but a new group too, this appeared in my transactions history but did not charge me what so ever. Everything with the group worked fine until this moment, it seems I can’t edit roles anymore but maybe it’s a temporarily issue.

Occurrence Information
This happened to LEOUR - Roblox on the 7/14/20.

Please do not abuse this.
I’d want to ask the administrators to charge me 100 robux to be fair with the system, if you have any edits and updates fix me.

2 Likes

Have you checked your transaction tab? The payment could well be processing but hasn’t been deducted from your balance.

To check your transactions click the Robux Icon in the top right and then the balance. It should take you to the summary page.

You can also click “My Transactions” to see if it was actually taken.

3 Likes

Of course, I have decided to currently review the transactions page and it appears that it has now showed the transaction of the group purchase but has not deducted 100 robux from my account.

1 Like

Due to lack of traffic on this thread we will consider this issue resolved. If this issue begins to occur again, please file another bug report.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.