Not Being Unblock People on the Site & In-Game

Hey DevForum Community,

I have recently been experiencing a bug on Roblox where I can’t unblock people. Whenever I try unblocking someone the site it says “Operation failed! You may have blocked too many people.” I can also try unblocking them and then friending them if they are in my game, and that does successfully work, but once they leave the game they automatically are unfriended and blocked again. Here’s an example of what is happening: https://twitter.com/Evanbear1Twitch/status/853425887668297728

I just found out about this a couple days ago when I tried unblocking on of my friends, because I blocked them as a joke and now I am not able to unblock them other than going to my Privacy Settings and removing them from that list. I have not been able to unblock them or friend them successfully without it automatically blocking them again. This has been happening 100% of the time I have tried to unblock for several days now. If this could be looked into for me that would be great.

Another concern I have about this bug is that not every Roblox player knows they can go into their Privacy Settings and unblock people here, so if this bug could either be fixed, or there could be a way to easily explain to many people how to unblock someone through their Privacy Settings. I just wanted this bug to at least be known, because I do realize that it is not a serious bug, but it would be helpful to at least know of it.

- Thanks Evanbear1
16 Likes

I just tested this and I can verify, same errors, I only have one user blocked right now, and I can’t unblock them. (Sorry Evan, won’t be able to interact with you on the main site since you were my test subject :stuck_out_tongue:)

3 Likes

Do you guys have your PIN enabled?

3 Likes

@zlib Yes, that’d be the issue, I just enabled it as an extra layer, but unblocking people doesn’t give any feedback that it needs to be unlocked like the other options. So, there is no way to unblock someone from their profile, if you have PIN enabled.

1 Like

Ya, I talked to USATwitch (Night) about it and he explained it to me.

1 Like

I found out it’s because the PIN won’t show up and if you have the PIN enabled then you won’t be able to change it.