Not getting Golden Crown of O’s even though group game at 100MAU

Then I hope it wasn’t, thanks!

2 Likes

The last that I’ve heard about it, they were NOT discontinued, and are just in a slowed down condition, with the other awards being prioritized (hour milestone awards; and the goodie bag)

2 Likes

Yes, I already contacted support and they are about to give me it because I reached 10K+ MAU for now 3 months and contacted devawards@roblox.com for now 15 days but no response so I’m sure I am getting it because I followed all the steps.

Update 2:

If your account is not 13+ and not email/phone number verified or the email and phone number you will NOT receive it, because some of the kids don’t care about it so if your account is less than 13 well you won’t receive it and if it still doesn’t work tried to get ID verified. Hope it helps !

1 Like

Are you sure about that because I got the Golden Crown of O’s before I was 13. (my account was also <13)

1 Like

iirc the crowns got discontinued sadly

1 Like

where did you get this information

1 Like
1 Like

i never got my bombastic and golden crown it’s been more than a year now,the email for the crowns is left rotting.

1 Like

I’m still waiting for the sparkletime one. We can’t really do much either way though

2 Likes

I keep telling everyone the crowns are not discontinued. Because I just received my Bombastic crown yesterday.

bro i still don’t even have it :sob: i normally have the 100 MAU, 1K MAU and 10K MAU and still nothing after 3 months bruh i even contacted support, the email they told me to contact wait 15 days and still nothing. Ridiculous.

1 Like

That’s weird, it seemed to take about 3 months for me to get my crown.

same over here
my garbage game from a year ago which i havent updated much ps:im revamping it rn has gotten 1k+ MAU a year ago and i still havent gotten gold nor bombastic.
My game recently gained traction and now headed towards 10K+ (actually over it heading towards 100k+) MAU so hopefully I can get adurite soon
If anyone has any info on how to get them(via email roblox support etc), it will very much be appreciated. Have a great day!

Its currently being rewarded to random people rn
group projects/group games are currently suspended

Wait 3-6 months for the crown.

I’ve had 1k mau for over 6 months and have never received bombastic crown.

This would mean that those “MAU’s” werent exactly 1 different user. Unsure how they track and mange the users, or if it’s via IP, but each user must be different. You need 1,000 various users on that game. You can contact support, but they may state to wait…

I think I know why you are not receiving a crown. I remember a couple years ago people were getting people who didn’t work on the game the crowns, just because they had a high rank in the group/had access to editing the game. Roblox wanted to prevent this, and now only the group owner gets a crown when a certain amount of MAU is achieved. Here’s a DevForum post I found about it: How does 'Crown of O' work? (This is from 2021, so it may not be accurate, but I haven’t heard anything about this policy changing.)

4 Likes

I’m glad I helped you find the solution! It’s really a shame that some people have ruined this system for people who actually work on games. I wish you good luck if you try to make another game and get the crown.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.