Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items

Yes probably, however it says that the prize will only be granted to the owner of the experience. I am the owner and the game is published under my profile, however I have not received the award and it’s been 6-8 months.

Like I said before, the automated system has been disabled as well. Roblox suspended THE ENTIRE system because of this, and I don’t think they’ll ever be bothered to try to re-implement it.

the forum to the crown is expired

i send the email to me i guess they said I hope this email finds you well. Thank you for reaching out regarding the dev awards. The crowns are going out in waves as stated in the devforum post Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items. It is going to take time to award everyone their crowns. Please be patient as we allocate everyone their much deserved crowns.

Thank you!

1 Like

they might send me one but i not to sure?

I have stated this again and again, and since you are the last reply (and the first people will see), I will state it again. The developer awards program has been SUSPENDED. This was mentioned by Roblox staff Missimo93 on the 676th reply, which can be found here:

This is NOT limited to the forms, but to the automated system as well. The entire crown reward program has been suspended because of people abusing both the forms and visits to earn crowns, making it unfair for everyone. Many people have reached out with email to support but never got a response back, and some got a response back that said that the program was suspended. That being said, there is no “wait for the next wave” as there will be no next wave. As for the continuation of this program, I do not believe that Roblox will bother trying to fix it any time soon. For those who were expecting a crown, I am sorry to tell you, but you are not getting one, at least not any time soon. I stated my distress in the following reply if you are interested in reading it:

Either way, knowing Roblox and how they handle this stuff, I don’t expect this program to ever be continued at all, but we will see.

2 Likes

I reached 1k MAU in September and still no crowns. I’ve constantly emailed support and got a copypaste response telling me to wait. What is the point of a support email if you’re just going to tell everyone the same thing and not fix anything? How long does this take? I spent 4k on ads, this is silly.

1 Like

A co-dev added my name into the survey to receive a crown in JULY, I should have gotten the 100 MAU crown of OS long ago, but I still haven’t. I love Roblox

1 Like

Can you still get the hats or not ?

In order to avoid repeating myself and spamming the same thing over and over, please look at the this reply:

If anyone else is here to ask if the crowns are still distributed, the answer is no. Roblox suspended this program while back and haven’t given us any updates.

At least give it to the game owners… It wouldn’t be that difficult, right?

That developer long sword is cool.

4 Likes

i’m have a 10k visits in game but i’m no got bombastic crown :sob: :frowning_face:

1 year ago i’m got message from roblox in may " Congratulations on achieving the Gold Crown of O’s"

i think no one else will get the crowns ): :sob: :sob: :frowning_face: :frowning_face:

5 Likes

That’s really sad, you got 10k visits but after one year Roblox message you and you only received the gold crown of O’s and no bombastic crown. :frowning_face:

6 Likes

Wait u tell me i need to wait 1 year to get the message?

Did you fill the survey in? If you didn’t then thats the reason why you haven’t got the crown yet.

What? I don’t have a devs i create is game

So you created the game right?

What stupid questions
I made is game in 2019 but where my crown of 3 years

There should be a survey link in that message you got from roblox.