Not Getting Refunded Robux Whilst Getting Messages About Refunded Robux

I wanna know what this issue is! Recently today I have been getting various messages from ROBLOX in my inbox about avatar item refunds… Yet, I haven’t gotten any Robux it said I had gotten.

These are all new messages from TODAY:

I tried googling this issue. Nothing came up.

Here’s my balance currently:
eeeeee

44 Likes

Is it in your pending robux?

3 Likes

Self-explanatory.

2 Likes

Maybe Roblox is sending this notice out to every user before they actually send out the refunds, although that would seem a bit strange (what’s expected? It’s Roblox we’re talking about)? Maybe they just needed more time to process this refund

side note that this topic would belong in #help-and-feedback:platform-usage-support instead

4 Likes

It’s been awhile now, Still no money.

1 Like

You can try to contact Support regarding this? Idrk

3 Likes

I don’t wanna contact support over this…
They rarely help, And they’re not fast with responses.

2 Likes

I’ve gotten multiple of these today, not sure if I got refunded any because I don’t really keep track of how much exactly I have.

3 Likes

I have 0, so I can immediately tell if I got my money.

4 Likes

Ok, hold up, I may have actually gotten refunded… But still I’m not sure because I don’t keep track.

(I love Roblox)

Wait another few days and then all you can do is try to contact support if you want your Robux back.

3 Likes

Nope, not getting refunds but I’m getting messages of the refunds, I’ve archived them and since they’re system messages they’re now deleted…

6 Likes

Update:

I have gotten 5 new messages. One was for 8 Robux yet I have nothing.

6 Likes

Usually how this works is, Roblox would message you asking to accept or deny a Robux refund request with ToS, however I did not get that message yet somehow I’ve received tons of refund messages with no actual refunds. This is most likely an error in the system and we will not be getting any refunds when it’s actually time to get our refunds!! :coefficients:

6 Likes

Update 2:

6 new ONES!?!?!?

18 Likes

I’m experiencing the exact same thing. I know for a fact that the credit was not added to my account because I tend to keep a close eye on the amount I have.

10 Likes

Wait, I think something weird is happening.
Notice how lots of the refunds have the same dates?
I think we’re not getting Robux AND getting duplicate refund messages!

10 Likes

Thanks to everyone who has been related to this discussion! Glad 1.4k people have heard of this issue, and hopefully someone has reported this.

3 Likes

to my knowledge ROBLOX usually applies the credit a week or two after this message is sent out, don’t quote me on this but i’m 90% sure it ACTS like pending robux, but since it isn’t a purchase but a refund, it won’t appear in your pending robux tab

1 Like

I’ve also been getting repeated messages for a few days with no actual balance changes. I would assume it’s a Roblox issue based off how many people are +1’ing this

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure they’re sent out at the same time. Note that it says “Credit applied,” past tense.

4 Likes