[Not open for commissions] Experienced Builder Portfolio - VOIDCI

Open for commissions

About Me

Hey there! I’m VOIDCI. I am an 18 years old developer, have been on ROBLOX since 2015. I am a builder, 3D modeler, and environmental artist. I have always been passionate about sustainable and contemporary architecture, space organization, and this is what I truly enjoy! My building career started in 2018 when I released my first clothing Homestore. After that, I received positive reviews from my friends, so they commissioned me and it all began! Since then, I’ve learned lots of new things and I continue learning after each commission I work on. Here are some examples of my work.

Showcase

Vintesque HomeStore

June 2020

Vintesque Autumn HomeStore

Due to some consequences, this project, sadly, has been discontinued. But it might see the light of day under the name of another Fashion Group! October 2020

Vintesque Autumn Cafe

Due to some consequences, this project, sadly, has been discontinued. But it might see the light of day under the name of another Fashion Group! October 2020

Vintesque Autumn Triangle Lodge

uaeu mall

December 2020

uaeu Aesthetic HomeStore

May 2020

Lonely Hearts HomeStore

July 2020

vilane Forest HomeStore

August 2020

Kyoro HomeStore

August 2020

VOVO HomeStore

June 2020

xiaoleung HomeStore

August 2020

Futuristic HomeStore

May 2020

Random builds (future lighting system update)

November 2020

World Game Shows Staff Center

January 2021

-Tropics Wardrobe- mall

March 2021

GLORE$ Homestore

March 2021 (took me 48 hours)

-Tropics Wardrobe- Event Center

May 2021

Fashion Nova LA headquarters

June 2021

Love$titch ecopark

June 2021

Lost Garden Homestore V2

July 2021

Asia Cosmetics Runway

August 2021

Lukacors Catwalk Game

September 2021

Availability

I am pretty much always available, I work for 5-6 hours on weekdays, sometimes I work on multiple projects and I usually meet the set deadline!

Payment Policy

When commissioning me, please note, that I take 25% or 50% prepay. This is done to prevent game sniping and to confirm the legitimacy of our deal. Pricing starts at 400 USD$ // 115K :robux: and goes up, depending on the complexity, size.

25% prepay - progress pictures only
50% prepay - in-game access

Terms & Conditions

• I am open to working on short-term and long-term projects. If You have any specific deadlines, please don’t forget to mention them while commissioning me.

• I will make sure to deliver high-quality reference pictures // sketches for the project since usually my clients let me be responsible for the design bit. Of course, if there’s a specific reference you would like me to work with, that is also fine with me.

• I try to keep the part count as low as possible, with a reasonable amount of decoration, so that your game will perform smoothly on high graphic settings.

Contact

Thank You so much for checking out my portfolio! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

54 Likes

Hi!

I’m interested to hire you , so we will can work together :slight_smile:

I send you a friend request on discord my name is

Ti-Thom # 0349(no space)

Thank’s for reading and sorry for the disturbing.

Are you still available? I have one of the largest dentistry “roleplaying” groups on this platform and was just interested in working on a project with you for the game.

1 Like

Hello! Yes, I’d love to discuss the details!

Contacted on Discord! I have some things that I would like to talk about. :heart:

I’ve just added you on Discord. I’d love to work with you when you are available! KvngAf#7070

Hi! How much would you take for a small cafe?

Hello! It really depends on the design, probably something around 100 USD$

Hiya! I’m interested in possibly commissioning you, I’ve sent you a friend request on Discord. jm#0002

Hello! Your work is magnificent! My group is looking for a highly experienced builder and we are interested in your portfolio. I have sent you a friend request on discord! lauren#1261

Hello! Your Portfolio is amazing! I’m looking for a builder as you,I just added you on discord! Tik#1010.

I’m looking for a builder! Add me on discord.
RoyalBandit#1846