Not Receiving In-Game Commissions for UGC Limiteds Sold by Re-Sellers

I’ve been receiving sales for UGC items in one of my games & I’ve noticed that I only receive a commission if the item is either:

• Limited & has units left
  • Non-Limited

If an item is limited and out of units, and it prompts to buy the item from a re-seller I am not receiving commissions. I have downloaded my CSV and I do not see these items listed, and I do not see my “Commissions From Avatar Items” chart increase after these sales either.

This is a critical issue as a big part of my game’s monetization strategy is advertising our Limited UGC items in-game for people to buy. According to Roblox documentation I should be receiving a 10% affiliate cut as well as a 10% creator cut every time an item from a re-seller sales in-game, but I am only seeing the 10% creator cut.

Expected behavior

I expect to receive the 10% affiliate cut for selling the item in-game.

Appreciate the report, we will start looking into this right away.

1 Like

Hi @TheGuyWithAShortName could you tell us more about this issue?
Do you expect to receive the payout on your account or group account? If it’s a group, what’s the name/id of the group? Also it will helpful if you could tell us the name of the game.
Additionally, if you know the items had been brought in game from resale, please tell us the name/id of the items?
Thank you.

Apologies, I should have included this information in the original post!

Group link: Skilled Studio LLC - Roblox
Game link: Case RNG (testing) - Roblox

A few items that I’ve sold in-game from re-sellers this past week:

1 Like

Thanks for info. We can confirm the affiliate payouts are correctly recorded in our system. And you are correctly receiving the Group Funds. However at the moment, the CSV doesn’t include the group commissions entries.
We know this is very confusing for the users, and we will have a solution to solve this problem.

3 Likes

Do you know when this solution will be live?

My game is suffering in the algorithm from having lower ARPDAU, ARPPU, and Payer Conversion Rate because of this issue.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.