Not receiving notifications from people I follow

Since what I believe to have started since 1-2 weeks ago, I no longer receive any post notifications from people I follow in the notifications tab top-right. I almost exclusively follow Roblox-Staff members for context’s sake.

EDIT:

After looking in the Notifications settings, it seems like the settings have changed on their own, for I haven’t touched them at all:

I believe this is still qualified as a bug, as this was not the expected behavior for several months before this point.

1 Like

I am unable to reproduce this at all. I still get my follower notifications every day

Giving a more concise repro, one of the Roblox staff who I follow is Profile - ReallyLongArms - DevForum | Roblox :

Despite this, I did not receive any notifications of their post on this topic:

After looking in the Notifications settings, it seems like the settings have changed on their own, for I haven’t touched them at all:

I believe this is still qualified as a bug, as this was not the expected behavior for several months before this point.

Cannot reproduce, but I’m now getting all notifications from people I follow, when I previously chose topics only for some people

Was about to say this hadn’t happened to me, but since the people I follow are relatively inactive I double-checked and as it turns out this has happened to me also

All settings should be on.

1 Like

I’ve been experiencing this. Same settings were disabled.

Do the notifications function as-expected for you once that setting is enabled?

I enabled it just now - I’ll let you know if it works when enabled again.

1 Like

I can reproduce this, I’m not getting following notifications now.

Can confirm, enabling the setting back enables notifications again.

They still aren’t working, it’s been a few months the last time I got a following notification

You reenabled your settings, right? The original issue as far as I can tell was it reverting settings.

I never tried that, it should just work, because it kinda stopped out of nowhere