Not receiving premium payouts from my second most popular game yet getting premium from others

Noticed something off about premium payouts from my game Survive The Disasters 2. This game is my second most active game but I noticed I haven’t been getting any premium payouts for a couple of months besides maybe randomly once per month. Here’s the data showing in fact there are premium playtime being well over an hour each day, and comparing the data to my lesser popular game, Survive The Disasters! Classic.

Survive The Disasters 2:

Survive The Disasters! Classic:

Checking my premium payouts in my Robux history; I’m getting premium payouts even from my obscure games that are barely played. Am I missing something here?

2 Likes

It might be because of the server settings ( configuring stuff )
I don’t actually know the reason why
it might be because of roblox ( Even the games with 100-200 visits are getting premium payouts if someone with premium played it a little… it is also not possible… like why this game? )
I think it is mainly about server settings ( I am probably wrong, just guessing it )
Add the Premium Purchase Modal or something about premium members to the description. ( I don’t know why… might help… or not )

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/how-exactly-does-premium-payout-work/2039752/5?u=wappappaa

It varies.
If you have a lot of premium players, while other games have generally smaller portion of premium players, you’ll get more.
Even if you got a lot of premium players, if the ratio is 1% while the average on the platform is 8%, you’ll get a lot less.
So it’s comparative.

Well the premium thing is actually confusing fr… I were in a 2000 membered group before, it didn’t have anything special, not even premium benefits.
It was a military themed group… no one actually played it but it had 200-400 robux coming randomly every month ( I checked the Developer Stats couple of times )
Only 1-2 players without premium would come in and play the game for 5-10 minutes…
it might be because that game was in a group… or something else… Also… that game didn’t pass 40k visits… I hope you can fix that problem…

2 Likes

Anybody?
I will mention Survive The Disasters 2 average around 120 ~ 150 concurrent active players daily.

Hello, this is definitely not normal. You should contact Roblox support or the Bug Report section, there may be a rational explanation. Also it may be related to display problems (in which case you are receiving premium payouts but they are not displayed), or you are not receiving anything and in this case it seem like to be a problem, a bug (or something rational that i don’t know). With this play time score you should get a few thousand every day i think

2 Likes

I took your advice only to get an email linking to premium payouts FAQ. :expressionless:

Complaining again: Here is a major boost in player activity back (800 in average concurrent) in December + January from advertisement, and alas, only 5K in total earned based on Premium Payouts history in those two months. What’s weird is that the graph remained at 0 despite the single payout. I still don’t know if this is a bug, but I’d love some transparency.

1 Like

in my opinion there is a problem, what’s the average time per visit ? 5k total in 2 months with an average of 800 ccu is very very low

20 minutes. Still having this issue.