Not showing all unpublished packages when pressing "Select All" button

This bug report was made separately as it is a different issue, but the main goal is to be able to publish multiple packages at the same time, as detailed in Can't publish multiple packages at same time topic.

Reproduction Steps

1. Create a new project
  2. Create some objects in different areas in the Explorer window
  3. Transform these objects into packages
  4. Make some changes to these packages
  5. Collapse all trees in explorer
  6. Publish the packages (Alt+P). A popup window should appear showing all unpublished packages, like this:
  7. Press the button “Show all in Explorer”

Expected Behavior
All unpublished packages should be shown in the Explorer Window

Actual Behavior
Not all unpublished packages are shown in the Explorer Window:
nkGzdLWM65

Workaround
Manually find all unshown unpublished packages:

Issue Area: Studio
Issue Type: Other
Impact: Moderate
Frequency: Constantly

1 Like

Thanks for reporting this issue. We are looking into this.

Just to confirm if I understand things right, when I tried to reproduce the issue, I did not see an issue with the selection, but saw an issue with the expansion of the collapsed trees in the explorer. When modified packages are in Workspace, ReplicatedStorage, ServerScriptService, StarterGui tree nodes, and if the these tree nodes are collapsed before publishing, clicking ‘select all’ button is selecting all the packages that are modified but the ReplicatedStorage, ServerScriptService, StarterGui tree nodes aren’t expanded so the selection is not visible, but the Workspace node is expanded so the selection under it is visible. Is that the issue you are facing too?

That’s exactly it.
Thanks.

The fix for this has been deployed and should start working when you restart the Studio. Thanks!

2 Likes

It’s working, thanks.

Now, only the most important part is missing, as I described at the beginning: Can't publish multiple packages at same time

This topic was automatically closed after 12 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.