[NOT TAKING COMMISSIONS CURRENTLY] Shadenette's GFX Portfolio

About Me

Greetings. My name is Shadenette! I consider myself an easy-going and fun person to work with. I’ve been creating GFXs since December 2019. I use Blender 2.8 and have two rig options: Blocky and woman. My renders are always from Cycles, and I consider myself an intermediate-advanced GFX artist.

Showcase

Here are some of my GFX works. (Note: I have a few more examples if needed. These are just my favorites.)

Availability

I’m usually available from about 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Pacific time Monday-Friday. On weekends, my availability varies. I usually will have more than one commission going on at a time, so please don’t expect your GFX to be completed in one day. Also, it is rare that I will take jobs. I mainly only take commissions.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I charge 200-500 :robux_light: (price bumped up from 100-300 due to too many commissions) for my work depending upon difficulty/how long it took to make.
You will need to pay me first via group funds. I will send you the GFX with my watermark on it to make sure you like it, then, once paid, I will send you the unwatermarked version.

Contact

Discord: Shade#2602.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/shaderblx_
You can also contact me here on the DevFourm.
Whichever method of communication you pick, I usually respond really fast.

Extra Information

• NO REFUNDS. Once I am paid, I will not refund you for any reason. There should be no reason that you need a refund, as I never ask for payment until I’ve provided a sample of what the GFX will look like.
  • As I previously mentioned, I rarely take jobs and most likely will only take commissions. However, my services are very negotiable and depending upon what you need I may be able to accept a job.
  • I have the right to refuse your request if I don’t think I’ll be able to do it.
  • If I don’t respond to you within 1 day I probably have declined your order.
  • Props, backgrounds, and additional avatars are included in the cost. A simple render would cost less than a full GFX, due to the full GFX taking more effort than a quick pose and render. Whatever you’re requesting, I will never charge more or less than my price range mentioned above.
  • I also can edit your GFX (add text, overlays, etc) if you need me to. Additional edits are also included in the cost.

Thank you for taking the time to read my portfolio! I hope to work with you soon! If you have hired me before, please consider giving me a high rating on the poll below! :sparkling_heart:

How would you rate my services? (Please only vote if you have hired me!

0 voters

10 Likes