"Listen, I know this past year has been terribly dry for contracts. I want to apologize for that. I’ve been looking left and right for leverage for bigger and better jobs, and I think I may have finally found just that.
I’ve come into contact with a man who refers to himself as “The Collector”. Specializes in, well…collecting. Not just any old collections though. I’m talking stuff like priceless, one-of-a-kind gems, museum artifacts, paintings lifted out of a presidential palace. We’ve been approached to tackle a special job for him."
- New mission: The Ozela Heist
- Guards can now close doors (Only active on The Ozela Heist atm)
- Fixed detection decay being tied to server latency
- Fixed guards getting hair when already wearing a hat or accessory (clipping issues)
- Fixed shooting while clicking to reset the heist