Notre Dame Roblox (UPDATED)

Hey guys, i am still working on the Notre Dame in roblox! I have updated it a bit. Tell me what ya think!

13 Likes

9/10! I like it but I don’t like the neon windows. :+1:

1 Like

Yeah I agree looks fantastic! However that neon window sticks out like a sore thumb.

You made this in roblox? Its outstanding.

Yes i did! Thanks for the support :smiley:

On a scale from 1-10, an absolute 9.5/10!

Well, actually, I appreciate how you built the Notre Dane here in Roblox. The way the realistic appearance really made it look very beautiful at the eyes of the users.

I would recommend though, if you could make the upper parts a little bit higher and thinner to make it really look like it’s real-life counterpart.

Notice in the image of the Notre Dame, that the upper parts are a little bit thinner and higher.

Overall, I appreciate the build as it’s realistic appearance and the way you built this almost looks like the real Notre Dame, I would really be interested, if you could give some updates of your developments when you get feedback.

2 Likes

I feel bad for your computer. Great job!

1 Like

Woah, this is amazing! So detailed. Good job!

1 Like

This looks so realistic, and the amount of detail is amazing, how long did it take you to make this?

1 Like

This is so good! It looks real! I thought the first picture was real!

1 Like

I do not know what to say this is an outstanding piece of work. This looks life like just like when I visited the Notre Dame. The detailing is accurate and you have made this exactly like the Notre Dame. If you could try and add an interior because I would love to see it. Overall fantastic work and I would love to see what else you build!

2 Likes