[NOW HIRING] Experienced Scripters / Builders / Animators / Modelers / UI Designers for full-time work (USD) - MELON

If you want to work in a great, positive, professional and friendly environment, apply. I’ve been in quite a few development groups, but Melon Development is something I never thought would exist in Roblox, it’s truly heaven.

Melon Development works with many big & very well known clients. Working with Melon Development is an experience every developer should get, you meet many great people and get to work with such. 10/10

1 Like

Code can range drastically from project to project. Anything from gun physics to basic shop systems, sometimes simulators / npc code. It’s way too broad to really pinpoint on specific type of code. Our project managers and game designers outline all tasks extensively so you know exactly what to be doing.

Payment scales are based on our team member’s quotes, and it comes down to how much you feel is a reasonable price for the work being done. We never operate on percentages.

1 Like

Code can range drastically from project to project. Anything from gun physics to basic shop systems, sometimes simulators / npc code. It’s way too broad to really pinpoint on specific type of code. Our project managers and game designers outline all tasks extensively so you know exactly what to be doing.

Thanks for answering this.

Payment scales are based on our team member’s quotes, and it comes down to how much you feel is a reasonable price for the work being done. We never operate on percentages.

I see. I assume this means that we’re paid on a per project basis, and it’s not a full-time salaried position? Similarly, sounds like you’re saying as a programmer assigned to consult on a project that you’ve accepted, we would be tasked to help you estimate the price based on the time and expertise needed for said project, which would then vary our salary for that project?

This is definitely an amazing job opportunity.

I’ve worked with a lot of developers and development groups on a wide variety of projects before, however, working with Melon Dev was definitely a new experience for me, a lot of fun, amazing co-workers, and an over-all highly professional environment.

Since I am from Libya it’s pretty difficult to find a place that can actually work with me and find a solution for payment, as Libya is extremely limited to options. However they worked hard with me to find a solution and were able to offer me a payment option, so definitely a great company :wink:

1 Like

Depending on the project, we have annual agreements with some clients that would result in month to month payments – so partially yes to being salaried? Not out of the gate, but it really depends on what you’re working on.

For your second question - that’s mostly right. We assign a team to a project based on skillset required - and use your asking price as a determination. Gives team members the flexibility to make what they’re worth while also ensuring consistent, expected payments. :slight_smile:

I am interested in applying for the position of 3D Modeller / Builder.

I have 10 years of experience in original studio building, and so know all render engine tricks & 3 years in Modelling. They go hand-in-hand, and I can even say I also am really well acquainted with the Adobe Suite.

I’m looking to apply for the modeler position! My work is all on my twitter, here is my Discord if you have any questions: AlteredIndex#6392

I am interested in a Builder position at your company. I have reached out to you on Twitter, as well as sent a friend request on discord. My username and tag is kirb.is.awesome#3754. I am patiently awaiting your reply. Maybe we could work something out.

Stay safe,
John.

Hello! I’m Sinox, I am very interested in this request and would love to apply! I have experience working on Front Page games, and also with tax forms etc from past jobs. Here is my past work: [OPEN] DisturbedSinox | Builder

My discord is Sinox#5016.

So what exactly would you expect us to know and what would you like us to do for you now and for the future?

I am interested in applying to be a UI Designer!

Hi there! I’m interested in applying for the modeler position! I’m accustomed in working in professional environments and my communication skills are on point! Here is my portfolio: (M0XTz - [CLOSED] 3D Model Digital Inquiries/Portfolio)

I’ve sent a friend request on Discord as he does not accept DMs from randoms. In case you don’t see that, I’ve attached my portfolio on this post, and in your twitter DMs. Thank you! :slight_smile:

Very Interested! My discord is DevFrags#2441

Here’s my portfolio!

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/technozentuz-ui-designer-portfolio/738297

Hey, I am interested in becoming a game designer! Here is my portfolio: [CLOSED] NabeelPlays' Portfolio

Very interested in this job and working with you guys!

This is my UI portfolio: PappyFrost | User Interface Designer For Hire!

Disc: Pappy#3521

How much are you required to work daily?

Highly interested and looking forward to working with you guys!

Portfolio: SHORT/LONG TERM || Advanced Programmer - #3 by cakehunterman

Discord: Cakeyy#2977

Hi, I’m interested in applying for the modeler/builder position.
Here’s my Portfolio