[NOW HIRING] Experienced Scripters / Builders / Animators / Modelers / UI Designers for full-time work (USD) - MELON

How much are you required to work daily?

Highly interested and looking forward to working with you guys!

Portfolio: SHORT/LONG TERM || Advanced Programmer - #3 by cakehunterman

Discord: Cakeyy#2977

Hi, I’m interested in applying for the modeler/builder position.
Here’s my Portfolio

Heya I would to apply for the builder position my discord is A1.2trappy#4996 I’ll send examples there

Hey guys,

My name is Truth or Mikhael, I am the senior digital experience developer at Melon Development. We are super excited about bringing new talent onto the team (and still looking). Please be patient while our recruitment manager goes through all your exciting applications! Do make sure to have a solid portfolio ready if you are to contact Joe!

If you have any questions/regards/comments, please message me privately as well so I can help ease the load off for Joe answering questions.

All the best!

1 Like

Melon Development lets it’s developers manage their own workload. It’s customary to work within the client’s deadlines and provide check ups within. Clients regularly commission long-term projects to Melon Development and therefore hours may be different in regards to how much work is to be made daily.

Hopefully that answers your question!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.