[NOW OPEN] Obevx's portfolio MODELER

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a modeler. I have been modeling for 1,5 years on Blender and have previously experience of working with others and other games. I am 15 years old and my timezone is GMT +2.

Showcase

Please give me some review/criticism to make my models better, i wanna delivery the best of the best!

Ive made diffrent type of blender models, you can view them all here:

Here are some screenshots of my guns

sampleimage

sampleimage

Here are some screenshots of my cars

sampleimage

sampleimage

I do have more models than this, if you’re interested you can always DM me on discord or on the dev forum!

Availability

I am available for 4 - 5 hours and school will not be a problem since i have school laptops and i can just work on school too!

Payment

Prices are negotiable, but I prefer getting paid per model I made however we can surely make a good deal out of it!

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via discord: Penguin#0006

Im now open for projects :slight_smile: dm me on devforum or discord (preferably devforum)!! :slight_smile:

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If these are your work then am stunned, am also a 3d modeller who has been modelling for almost 2 years now and am well impressed, i hope this are your work and thanks for your reply.

1 Like

I’m very impressed, those are very nice models.

1 Like

It would look more incredible if you put more details on the model, especially the guns. Try putting some handwritings or crack/scratch mark.

I will! Thanks for the feedback!!

The 2d screen shot of “your” gun is available at cgtrader i doubt you made it

1 Like