Now todays Update broke BodyVelocitys and Gyros!

Massive issue that affects many games featuring aircraft systems/vehicles. Hopefully this will be recognised and fixed soon.

Welp gotta wait, because they removed engine bugs so staff cant see it easily

This effects the entire roaviation industry and how planes/boats work, and this needs to be reverted asap.

4 Likes

Alright it works now!! Thanks!!!

1 Like

This really should be reverted, I hate this roblox, like it broke all my groups, come on all my work gone revert this ASAP so my stuff can work again roblox!

if they don’t fix bodyvelocity and gyros then we gotta move over to vectorforce

Just like the Boeing 737 MAX 8.

1 Like

Maybe its possible to make a script that fixes it for you, like somehow revert it?

someone suggested to make the maxtorque or maxforce lower value but highly think that will work…

Use what sam said, change your Maxtorque to something very large wich is lest than math.huge (2^1024 - 1) if should fix it

Nah ptfs did it it works now, just do that.

if its math.huge change it to 10e30

Saw on discord someone said you could use microsoft roblox to get the gyro and bodyvelocity to work as meanwhile.

A Game like mine needs math.huge, Especially for attacks and such to take over, They need to revert what they just did.

I don’t really like the games ROBLOX offers, I love the companies with communities such as airlines, ferry companies. As that is what IMAGINATION is made of, and it’s annoying that roblox has made this update as loads of games rely on Gyros.

Velocity was deprecated I believe.

It shouldn’t have in anyway regardless.

Can confirm that changing any inf values in a BodyGyro’s maxtorque to a extremely large number like “10e20” will fix issue.

I have it set to math.huge, That should be enough but nope.

1 Like

math.huge equals to inf in lua, change it to something like 2^1023 or something.

1 Like