Now todays Update broke BodyVelocitys and Gyros!

Last update Broke animations and now Body Gyros and Velocitys, Heres proof:

Before: https://gyazo.com/7a4b91b2f2fb3c2ade236d3bc1c279bf

Broken (Today): https://gyazo.com/1652dd3371c03fd7a49b8b655bcf65e1

48 Likes

This update also affected Elemental Battlegrounds

5 Likes

This also affected Pilot Training Flight Simulator - Roblox

17 Likes

It appears to be just Body Gyros but a massive issue nonetheless.

10 Likes

Yeah, seems to be affecting my Flight Simulator, which uses BodyGyros. I’m sure Roblox will adress this shortly.

3 Likes

Broke two of my hockey games, curiously enough it works in studios though.

2 Likes

This should be in Bug Reports, but yes we hope Roblox fixes this soon.

5 Likes

I’m hoping that this is remedied soon. It seems that ROBLOX may have pushed the update out too quick dare I say?

5 Likes

This bug will probably affect the entire community that uses vehicles ect, however, I am unaware at the moment of the extent of it. So we wont really know how much this will affect games across the platform.

1 Like

Major issue for aircraft related games using body gyros with inf

3 Likes

The Official ROBLOX NASA’s Ambition launch site was affected also.

2 Likes

Roblox is very good with adding new updates totally dont randomly ruin bodyvelocity’s and gyros, but thanks for notifying me. Was wondering why my BodyVelocity and Gyro’s were broken.

1 Like

Quick fix from what I’m reading is changing your maxforce from inf to something really high. It apparently ONLY breaks with inf maxforce.

6 Likes

M’kay ill test it out and notify if it works.

1 Like

It’s kind of scary to see what this update will do in the future if they accidently released it too early.

1 Like

Mhm! I’m getting the same issues. I just tested out my pet system for one of my games, and it randomly stopped working. I thought that it was my code but I was wrong.

1 Like

To be honest, I think that Roblox is bringing these updates out too fast, and not having enough time to fix issues, as they’ve done this with the new safe chat filter that just ruins games, and now this, I would prefer if they spend more time about fixing bugs and just have updates less often. And just bring them out in bulk.

1 Like

The Plane System that PTFS uses sets the gyro maxTorque to math.huge, if you instead change that to a very large number that’s less than math.huge (2^1024 - 1) it should fix it.

8 Likes

This is a terrible issue and has broke so many games, just has to be the ones I play the most huh.

2 Likes

Alright lm try that, using turbofusion simular to cm32

2 Likes