Npc spectator system

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    ive been trying to figure out how to make a script that lets you spectate npcs like how you can players but i dont see anyone really talking about it
  2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    i have a game where a bunch of npcs fight on loop and i want players to be able to spectate them, my npcs are located in a folder in the workspace called “npcs”
  3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    ive tried looking at other peoples spectate scripts and tried seeing if i could make them work with npcs instead of players but it never worked

Please do not ask people to write entire scripts or design entire systems for you. If you can’t answer the three questions above, you should probably pick a different category.

i really just wanna know if its possible to do lol

You should be able to set the Camera’s Subject to the NPC’s humanoid to give the same effect of spectating a normal player… or you can write a custom spectate function that rather teleports the camera every new position (but would cause a little client lag)

you can achieve a bootleg spectating by setting the CurrentCamera (workspace.CurrentCamera)'s CameraSubject.

an example of which is:

workspace.CurrentCamera.CameraSubject = (path_to_npc)