[ Null Admin ] Command List

[ Null Admin ] Command List!

More commands will be rolled out when everything is done!

12 Likes

I love it! Will it be Open Sourced?

3 Likes

Looks really good! I think you could make the buttons in the right top a bit larger.

do you intend to sell this system for money or will it be free?

@aIoNeDarK01 @M_etrics
I am thinking of making this paid. There will be 3 tiers.

Tier Price
Standard R$ 250
Plus R$500
Pro R$750

Still thinking of what each tier features will have.
If you have any suggestions make sure to join our discord server send them them our way!

2 Likes

I have been eyeing this admin for a while now, everything about it looks so great and is so clean! Any planned time of year of the release of this admin?

Thanks in advance, and keep up the amazing work!

For now there really isnt a planned released!
:sweat_smile:

How are you going to handle payment? Will it be in plugin form so players have to buy it to actually get it right away?

What if someone leaks the source?

Payments are handled through our payment center which will be available @ SE | Productions group, this is not open yet and we will have 3 different tiers (so far).

It will not be a plugin form, and once you pay, we are thinking about making it so you go through a pending phase, this will work where we get the message you purchased, a receipt & information which was added to the thing. We estimate it to take a maximum of 24 hours, we don’t want to keep people waiting too long, and if you aren’t put in within that time, you can request support & we will look up your receipt to get information about your purchase.

The source cannot be leaked, as the only 2 developers working on it, is me & 2nit3.
The source code for local & server will be separated into 2 scripts, which will be copy locked, so there is absolutely no way for anyone to access it.

If you have suggestions on how we can handle transactions or source code, feel free to reply back <3

If it’s in someone’s game and that games has a backdoor they could copy the game, take the panel, then leak it and give it out.

I was recently talking to Airthes how we should handle this. What I came up w/ is the main admin will be locked. The client will then have a module/require of it. Here is a lil graph I made. We are far from release so this will be subject to change.

1 Like

If someone has your admin panel in their game, you cannot hide the source from the server. How do you even plan on having it run?

Module scripts. That’s basically it. I can require a module script which is off-sale.

If you can require it, someone else can use InsertService or just require it themselves. That doesn’t make it secure.