[OPEN] Native Vietnamese Translator

Hello! I’m Aidan, known for translating many notable Experiences Games that can be seen on Roblox’s Front Page.

• Proud to be a native Vietnamese. :vietnam:
  • Native Vietnamese translator with 3 years of experience.
  • Translated more than 30 games including notable Front Page games and Official Roblox Events, totaling over 5 Billion visits.

Note that some of the games below have auto-translation enabled, which may contain rogue and inappropriate translations. This does not reflect the service I provide.

Forum Posts :page_with_curl:

• IELTS Academic: 7.5/9.0 (CEFR C1)
  • Duolingo English Test (DET): 135/160 (CEFR C1)
  • EF SET Certificate™: C2 Proficiency

Type Robux :robux: USD :money_with_wings: Percentage :handshake:
Strings 150 Robux 0.53$ Contact for Details
Badges/Passes/Products 100 Robux 0.35$ Contact for Details
Name and Description Free of charge - -

CONTACTS

:speech_balloon: Discord: aidanvalkyrie
:globe_with_meridians: DevForum: @AidanValkyrie

Thanks for reading. Have a great day! :smiley:

Last updated: 2024-03-10T00:00:00Z

22 Likes

Nvoax did an amazing and fast job with my games translations , we cant wait to see all of the happy people playing our game because of the translations. Great work Highly recommend. and reliable communication . We will be utilizing these services again!

3 Likes

Nvoax is an extremely fast worker and delivers quality translations!

3 Likes

I rep Nvoax, he’s a very reliable and professional translator. He’s currently on my team and I can assure you he provides very accurate & high-quality translations. If you’re looking to have Vietnamese in your game, I vouch for him as the best Vietnamese translator! :slight_smile: :+1:

2 Likes

Really recommend this translator!

reasons:

• Very professional!
  • Keeps you updated!
  • Very active!
  • Does his job right away and good

Great person to work with had absolutely nothing i didn’t like about his job he did a awesome job and still does!

2 Likes

If you have noticed, my portfolio had a fresh new look! All thanks for @pvrlfy for the wonderful render and graphics, it was super fun to work with him. :Đ

DM me on Discord noax#6228 , Twitter at @noaxwy or directly on DevForum if you are interested in hiring me!

2 Likes

Since my exams are over, I’m reopening my commissions today!
DM me on Discord noax#6228 , Twitter at @noaxwy or directly on DevForum if you are interested in hiring me!

1 Like

Changed my Discord tag to aidann#0001 instead. Sorry for any inconvenience!

1 Like

Added Ham’s Difficulty Chart Obby by HamOnTheGrill. I’m still open for commission!

DM me on Discord aidann#0001, or directly on DevForum if you are interested in hiring me!

1 Like

Update | July 2nd

Added Zombie Defence - Roblox by Per Games!

1 Like

Nvoax is a trustworthy developer, he is profesional and reliable person. I can’t say much about his translator skills, but I can say sure that if you are going to work with him there are no reason to worry about being scammed!

+REP

3 Likes

He is really fast and i never had any problem with him. You can trust him, you won’t be scamed!
I recommend him.

2 Likes

Added some more stuff to my showcase!

1 Like

Added Factory Simulator - Roblox by Gaming Glove Studios!

1 Like

I’m open for commissions, DM me on Devforum or via my Discord to hire me! ^^

Updates (Mar 11th, 2024)

Since the collaboration tab is back, future updates will be made directly in my portfolio.

Availability
I am open for commissions. You can contact me via Discord or DevForum!

Preferred Contact & Payment Details
Payment: Paypal/Cards/Apple Pay/Google Pay/Robux