Nvthane | Multi-profession Portfolio

Hey there! I’m just putting a greeting to make it not seem too blunt.

Services

I am offering my services as mainly a LuaU scripter. I specialize in background work such as modules and core framework of the game (I love datastores, variables, and debugging). I’ve been scripting individually for around 5 years.

I do not only work on scripting, but also the following

• Dominant in Video Editing
  • Experiences in GFX design, Music Composition, Logo designing, UI design, Social Media Management, and list-based VFX creation
  • Mediocre but developing skills in animating and modeling

In part-time, I am offering my work in multiple fields because I have motivational issue with working in the same field for a very long time.

Showcase

Featured Works, Contains work of Scripting and Video Editing

Music Production

Spotify

Inspiration: Uglyburger0, Whirr

Availability

I am available for six to eight hours of work on the weekends. I may work on weekdays depending on school, though it is unlikely as I have lots of homework to do. You can contact me any time from 8 AM to 10 PM in Central Time.

Ideal Workplace

Workplace Environment and Value

Even though I will create with passion, I will also need to focus on myself as I also have education to deal with and some breaks. This is important as I may notify you of my departure if I feel continually mistreated.

Environment. I will treat you and my colleagues formally, but I will also want to be express myself and I want to chill out sometimes. I will accept critiques in that are said in a passive manner and I would love to follow criteria to complete the tasks you will give me. If the workplace somewhat has authoritative leadership, I will be overwhelmed to a slight hint of serious aggression as I am sensitive. Direct language may vary on the context and task, but my goal will still be to convey, be honest, and be transparent with enough details.

Motivation and Values. My motivation is more spontaneous, finding use in it, and enjoying the process than looking at the finish line. I enjoy finishing the work, but I don’t enjoy deadline. I treat deadlines as recommended finish date. I would finish the task earlier or request for a later extension like it’s normal, but the work will still be done with quality and the game would still have the same progress. I believe that there are people who slowly only finished half of it but gave in more quality than one who finished it quicker.

If the leader has been associated with discrimination with confirmation, then I won’t hesitate to refuse or notify my departure.

Payment

On commission, the floor price is around 200 Robux. On part-time, the floor price is around 400 Robux. Prices are negotiable though. I accept either hourly pay or per asset. My preferred payment method are either Robux or CashApp (USD).

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum.

Take your time, and be honest to yourself on whether if you really find me as a fitting candidate. Because it saves both of our time.