Portfolio | ghouIfolks

well still it isn’t safe to put any email public on the DevForum.

I’ll keep that in mind thank you for your concern!

1 Like

I added some more to my concern.

Totally suggest madclips, very friendly and easy to work with. Does good work and gets it exactly how you want it, trust-able too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey! I was going to add you on discord but the username doesn’t seem to work. Add me up simba is my baby#4164.

1 Like

Amazing builder, great response time, very trustworthy. I bought a cafe off this portfolio at an amazing price. Lovely person, I strongly recommend you drop them a DM if you are ever in need of a builder.

1 Like

I highly recommend do not accept giftcards as payment because you can be scammed and account deleted . Person who give you giftcard can go to support and write that you’ve “stolen” his giftcard . That’s how my friend was earlier deleted . That’s not so often but anyways be careful with payment .

2 Likes

oh, not aware of that thankyou for the info, but all of my transactions within the giftcard method are all succesful, but i might aswell remove it as a method, thanks again

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Feedback - Bypassing the 30 Character Limit

Stunning work! It wasn’t even just the amazing work and its quality, but also the way he communicates with you, and keeps you up to date with the progress of the project - it is super. I knew exactly where he was in terms of the project, and always gave an opportunity for me to give feedback to ensure that what I envisioned was being implemented. I highly recommend to those in need of a good quality builder.

1 Like

I have bought from him! It was amazing timing and work. Fee free to buy from him if you want a good builder. And I payed first before starting and it was very good!

1 Like

If you’re looking for a top-quality quick builder, this is the one to go to! For a cheap price, I was able to get my requested build done in a day. 10/10, would recommend.

1 Like

Hello, I’m looking for a builder for a Demon Slayer Map game! Hope you can work with us!

1 Like

Madclips did an absolutely stunning commission for me. I am very impressed and would recommend to anyone that is interested. Please check this guy out!! :smile:

1 Like

If you ever do robux I am willing to pay. Just hit me up when you do!

Hey madclips, I found this link through google, your popular now!

Nice work BTW, I would hire you if i needed u.

1 Like

Hey! I’m interested in your work, how much would it cost for a homestore?

1 Like

Showcases look good, Are you still doing jobs?

Hey there,

I’ve sent a friend request via discord.

If you’d like to discuss a project-commission inquiry, accept my friend request. My username is “Afghan#0001”.

Your Discord is invalid. Mine is ;n#9678