Obby game monetization being low

Hello, as you see from the title i have recenrlt made an obby game to follow with the trends but i am not making that much.

I have sponsored the game several times but i have only made 3.5k robux and im not sure why, the game currently has 20k visits.

Link: DON'T FAIL OBBY - Roblox

I would like feedback thanks.

1 Like

When I joined the game, I was immediately overwhelmed by a barrage of pop-ups, and the UI felt chaotic and inconsistent, with elements scattered all over the place without following a clear pattern. The daily rewards UI wouldn’t close for me, and the shop interface was a mess, with items that didn’t seem useful for the average player. The Btools, in particular, felt unnecessary and overpriced. Additionally, items like the fidget spinner and Bloxy Cola, which seem minor, should be purchasable with an in-game currency rather than Robux. To continue my rant, the settings menu is cluttered, and the “Gift a Skip” UI also wouldn’t close, adding to my frustration. When I tried to leave the game, my screen turned red and started beeping as it prompted me not to leave, which only made me want to exit even faster—it felt counterproductive. Another thing to note is that the “Skip to End” feature defeats the purpose of the game and is unlikely to attract buyers

On a positive note, the stages themselves are well-designed, with some cool mechanics that I enjoyed.

2 Likes

lets get started…

Almost all the UI serve as monetization methods. Like literally all of it at that point.

Not only is the UI there to constantly e-beg you, also coils in your inventory are there for you to purchase and on the stage platforms too.

Like HollywoodPLUS mentioned, the daily reward system gui doesn’t go away which is pretty annoying.

Next up, it just randomly asks you to favorite the game, seriously?

When you enter the Roblox game menu, on mobile, it’ll play a really loud sound and HapticService is in effect which I mean cmon, you cant be that desperate.

With all the timers and such, it’s clearly another premium payout farm.

For about 15 minutes of playing the game, I’ve noticed that the mean average of each player’s playtime was about 2-3 minutes. There’s your reason there.

All the really bright colors there to keep players hooked “apparently” (it doesn’t… look at the above)

yknow what you’re doing dude, your targeted audience clearly isn’t interested in this stuff.

the end