OBBY platform without ANY code - I made a SCRIPTLESS moving, rotating "sticky" platform in Studio!

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to share with you an idea that came when I got tired with my NAAP plugin :slight_smile:
I’d like to see where is the edge of codeless build possibilities of Roblox Studio.

For the first day I’ve reached at this point:

I have some ideas to build next, so if you like this concept, just stay tuned, I’ll come back with some surprising stuffs that need no script at all, but some time and creativity :slight_smile:

(I plan to share it as a showcase experience, but the environment is not at that stage right now).

Any comment is warmly welcome!

p.s. Find solution below

9 Likes

As this is not open sourced, it doesn’t belong in this category.

3 Likes

I often have problems with categories, sorry for this, I tried to find the best one, can you suggest a better one?

1 Like

This should be placed in #help-and-feedback:cool-creations (the cool creations category)

1 Like

Ok, tx, I’ll put any update there, this remains as a kick-off, I hope the community won’t mind it.

How does it move without the code?

1 Like

I prepare a gif and some lines of desc., pls wait some minutes

I don’t believe this is possible are you sure there are no scripts?

1 Like

Yes, possible, this is why I shared it :slight_smile:
I’ll upload a gif where you can see all objects and some descr. in minutes

Okay you could do that, or you could make it open source if you want too because I would love to mess around with something like this.

2 Likes

Solution

All objects are visible on the gif:
(on the first gif, I made most of the parts transparent)

p.s.
Yellow ring: made with Archimedes that is a great plugin!

tell me how you did this magic :astonished:

1 Like

See above your comment, I’ve just finished typing.

Looking at the plugin it’s made by code. Not from you but the plugin inserted the script / code.

Objects can’t move by itself without code unless the object unanchored and was to fall.

Nothing made with the plugin, except some welds.
You might need to check and get familiar a bit more with bodymovers, constrains, hinges etc.
Objects can move without any code, this is not a big trick, the trick is that they move back and forth, and you can stand on a moving platform.

Things could also be moved with Vectorforce you gotta remeber that.

1 Like

I haven’t listed every possible mover, but anyway, you are right! :slight_smile:

Hi Guys!

Loving this first idea, I decided to make a complete game without any script, using Roblox Physics only.

Today I published the kick-off version of Scripless Park, status is something between alpha and beta (actually no script in the game, so I won’t expect bugs, but missing features and glitchy physics).

I create a new post about it soon, Ihave many thing in my mind.
I hope you like the “Scriptless Park” game concept and you give me some feedback!

I hope you can give me some great ideas of challenging scriptless models too!

https://www.roblox.com/games/7225176769/Scriptless-Park-Original

1 Like