Obby Sponsoring (50K+ robux)

Hey, my name is Tom, scripter for Escape The Fatty Obby, which has 100 players active and 3M visits.
We want to sponsor the game for 50K+ robux but we don’t know how we should split it and what we should select (phones, tablets, …). At the moment I’m writing this message, there is 67 tablets, 45 phones, and 17 computers if you need this information.
If someone could help, it could be great!

Hello Tom,
As this kind of games are usually based around a younger audience, which uses mobile devices such as phones and tables, I suggest you use your funding to aim toward mobile users. You could also make advertisements instead of using it all on sponsorship.

1 Like

Hey there Tom! As @Entildo I’d suggest putting most of your funding towards tablets and mobile users, games like these fall under a younger audience that primarily use phones and tablets. 75% of all roblox players are mobile users, and most are in the younger audience.

But now we can’t advertise for <13 users…

It really doesn’t matter, most users (who are young) tend to use tablets (and phones). Advertisment should be used for PC user obviously but sponsoring usually grabs the attention of younger audiences because its just randomly there

Then I suggest going for just sponsoring, as most of your audience that you are aiming for is probably under the age of 13, good luck with your use of funding.

The problem is that for advertising I need a cover image, and I can’t have one. I don’t want to spend any robux for the cover image and I don’t want to spend my robux for this bc I’m keeping my personal robux for my future game

Make the cover image your self, these type of advertisement would go for PC users (They will be an older audience)

You can always use social media platforms such as TikTok as it is a way better way of gaining a community or getting people to play your games, try fitting in tiktok, make some memes, fun playing videos. You can also create a community with Discord and keep your players for your future games.