Obby stage ideas

Depending on how many stages you want overall, add colorful obstacles, and remember you can repeat any past obstacles you made, or switch them up! Remember you can always add vertical, and horizontal obstacles, and play around with different shapes and sizes!

1 Like

You’re right, I’ve been skeptical about repeating some stages. I’m planning to make 50 stages and then continuously update my obby until I reach a 3 digit desired stage number.

1 Like

Those ideas are amazing! Thank you! And yes, it took me 3 weeks to make 40 stages, I’m planning to make it as unique and perfect as possible. The UI design is what taking me long :slight_smile:

1 Like

You could use candies like candy cane and lollipops!

3 Likes

Seems like a delicious idea! Thank you! :smiley:

your welcome
Tell me when your game is done I what to play it :grinning:

2 Likes

Will post it here in the forum! In the help and feedback category

Hmmm. I love myself some obbies, so I have a few ideas myself.

1. What about some truss jumps?
  2. Lava Stairs?
  3. Where you have to jump onto parts in a circle, while avoiding a spinner?
  4. Maybe a certain path you have to follow, like that minigame on Epic Minigames?
  5. Maybe some Candle jumps where the fire damages you?
    These are just a few I have, tell me if you want more! :smiley:
2 Likes

There’s a definite lack of puzzle stages in obbies. Something solvable in less than 5 minutes, easy enough for a kid but not completely mindless.

1 Like

I really don’t know how to explain this in words, but you could add these kind of jumps :arrow_down:

4 Likes

Those all sound amazing. Thank you!

You’re right! Will add some in the future, thank you :grin:

Woah, that looks cool! Will definitely add it to my list, thank you!

No problem! These jumps are easy to make and its fun messing around with them!

1 Like

@Yossossyaya have you already verified all your stages? If not, could I be the one to?

1 Like

Yes, I have verified all of them.

Sorry :neutral_face:

Hopefully this wasn’t mentioned already, but how about timer jumps? You would need to press a button which activates the jumps but only for a limited amount of time. Another type I can suggestion is parts affects by the Rope Constraints. Attach a part to a set of ropes so when stepped on, it’s fragile state causes it to move, this makes it challenging but fun.

3 Likes

Dam, both are good ideas! Off to my list they go!

Thank you!

I have an idea! You should make the guide person turn evil, and then instead of them guiding you, they will make the obby really hard! But, the catch is, it looks impossible, but there’s actually an easier (not easy, but easier) way to do it.

1 Like

That sounds cool!! I will try to implement It in the next update. (I see you finally got accepted, welcome to the community, glad to have you here!)

And thank you for the idea!